New... sort of... 00 Audi S4, 95 Mustang

Guest GotTorque?

Guest GotTorque?

I haven't posted since 04, and I changed my screenname from 95FiveOh to GotTorque?

I'm on a few other boards, including buckeyestangs.com with the name, so I can remeber my name, I changed it.

I have a 95 Mustang GT with a 345 ci stroker motor that I built over the winter. It has a Kenne Bell running about 8 # with the belt slipping. Hope to get it closer to 10-11 if I can keep it from slipping. Motor has about 350 miles on it now. I just had it down to LaSota in Columbus for a tune this weekend. Here's a link to the dyno video

I also have a B5 S4. It's mostly stock, but has RS4 intercoolers and Forge Diverter valves. I love everything about that car, except wrenching on it. Here's a pic.

Guest GotTorque?

The motor had only 150 miles at the time of dyno plus a VERY restrictive lower intake. That's the next upgrade. In order to swap the lower out, I need to buy Kenne Bell's Flowzilla discharge (about 700 bucks) and a new GT40 lower to match it (about 200-300 bucks). All in all, I'm looking over a grand with shipping. Also, I'm a bit worried, as the stock KB discharge hits the hood now. If it were cheaper, I'd have done it already.

I also had a ton of belt slip, max power was created at 8 psi.

Another issue, I had a loose intake rocker arm at the time of dyno, which may have affected the numbers.

I'm not really disappointed in the numbers or anything, it's mainly a car to drive around and have fun with. ;)