F- For Shamrock Towing

Guest Scooter

Yeah shamrock does a lot of repo work. They can hook a car soo fast and without getting out of the truck. (not the roll backs)

This is also why i dont like taking my car downtown or on campus. If my car got towed i would flip on someone. ESPECIALLY if it is legally parked.

This is why I'm glad that my house on campus has a private lot in the back just for our house. Since it's just us, there is no towing contract for it. If we see a car that isn't ours, then we can call a tow truck if we want, but I'll usually wait a while in case it's someone who was just leaving it there for a few minutes.

But yes, towing companies could care less about if you're parked in a legal spot or not, especially those working on commission. I'm lucky enough to have never dealt with any of these crooks.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
theifs!!!!

i have heard of them just taking cars from none parking zones before!

but if you was in a no parking zone then you was. if not thats on them!

I have heard the same thing... I know of several people saying that

from their website

Our Drivers: All of our drivers are certified by WreckMaster Inc., an organization that sets standards of excellence in the towing industry. WreckMaster has trained over 13,000 individuals, and leads the way in the eyes of career professionals, with the newest methods of quick clearance and single lane recoveries.To maintain our high standards, we conduct random drug testing and all of our drivers carry digital cameras to document all towing situations.

i doubt that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Subjugator
lmao, i watched one day as shamrock tried to steal....tow, my buddy's jeep from in front of my house(a valid parking spot). Friend came out yelling for them to put it down, the guy kept raising it as my buddy climbed in. Wish i had a camera cause the look on the drivers face was priceless when that jeep drove right off the back of his truck.