Considerig selling the 5.0

Stimmel1647545512

Well as some of you know I have a Vanilla Ice triple white 88 GT 5 spd convertible with decent mods the car is driving me insane and im about to sell it and i dont know spend the money on booze and hookers, should i sell it or keep it?

The car will be complete and in running order when its delivers to it new home

yay or nay on the sale?

94birdman is cheaper ;)

But he only does brakes.

that good...maybe his uber master brake skills can make him some brake brackets...or sell him the correct axles.

but then im sure he wants to be able to stop and not have brake noise!

I think i could pull 5k out of the stang would be nice to put into the GS...300 shot of nos maybe some other goodies..hahah

if you put a 300 shot on a stock buick block you will join the drove over the crank club in short order it will make like 900lbs of torque though :)

Whats wrong with the car? I want to get a 02-04 z06 but I can't find a reason to get rid of my coupe that has the same power to weight ratio, sounds better IMO, and currently has no car payment.

I am afraid to drive one however to compel me.

If you are just having fits with the rear disc swap, you can easily sell all those parts for what you paid or more and get the Maximum Motorsports BP-1 kit that will look 100% stock and stop better in the end (my plan).

Good luck!