SEMA 2007 Las Vegas. Who's going?

Mojoe

Just wondering who is heading out to Vegas this year. The guys I go with, we already have all our arrangements made. Anyone else going? I will do my best to get some quality pics to post up for everyone.

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.aspx?ID=/content/SEMASHOWcom/HomePage

Here are my pics from last year.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/sema%2006/

Joe any more pics of the crome atom? What drive train was in it looked like it was in a ford booth and last I heard they cam with a Sc cobalt motor..

Oh and I can tell you like big boobs! The booth babes there are even hotter the the detroit auto show I went to

No, no military, just me and my g/f. I'm diamond VIP with Hilton so I thought about staying there, or Luxor and Bally's still have decent rates. I'm trying to book by tonight or tomorrow.

Are you going to be there all week? I'm thinking of getting there Sun and leaving Wed.

No, no military, just me and my g/f. I'm diamond VIP with Hilton so I thought about staying there, or Luxor and Bally's still have decent rates. I'm trying to book by tonight or tomorrow.

Are you going to be there all week? I'm thinking of getting there Sun and leaving Wed.

I get in on the 30th and stay through the 2nd. We are getting a GOV rate a Paris for $100 a night on a deluxe room. They are taking care off us very well this year. We got our flight out for $99 with south west. And our return was $169. Both are non stop.

I get in on the 30th and stay through the 2nd. We are getting a GOV rate a Paris for $100 a night on a deluxe room. They are taking care off us very well this year. We got our flight out for $99 with south west. And our return was $169. Both are non stop.

Wow, that's a pretty good deal! I'm thinking of staying until Thursday, but I'm running out of vacation days at work. Is it possible to see most of the show (with stopping and talking in booths) in a day? Day and a half?

Wow, that's a pretty good deal! I'm thinking of staying until Thursday, but I'm running out of vacation days at work. Is it possible to see most of the show (with stopping and talking in booths) in a day? Day and a half?

Ive heard it hard to see the whole show in 3 days, I mean maybe you could walk through it but what fun is just walking through SEMA?

There are 4 of us in our group. We walk through everything, and stay together because we like to bounce ideas off each other. We do not walk slow and do not waste time. There are things there that just aren't of interest to you and not worth wasting your time on. I would say, get a map of the lay out and target the area's of interest by importance and location. For me, I could care less about 24" wheels, I'm walking right by those and not stopping (unless on of their spokes models needs their pictures taken with me.(Ron Burgundy voice) I'm kind of a big deal). A day and a half will have you taking in a lot. Take pictures so you can remember it later. You will see so much there, that you will not remember it all. We are in there at 10am till 5 or 6 pm and we know there are things we don't see. Make sure you check the schedule for things like the drift show, if you plan on watching them.

Where comfortable shoes. You feet are going to be killing you. Also, if you have one, bring a rolling tote bag to put the free stuff in. There are more free mags than you can carry. Look for the free subscriptions. Look for free samples on car cleaner, flat tire repair, and tons of other things.

There are 4 of us in our group. We walk through everything, and stay together because we like to bounce ideas off each other. We do not walk slow and do not waste time. There are things there that just aren't of interest to you and not worth wasting your time on. I would say, get a map of the lay out and target the area's of interest by importance and location. For me, I could care less about 24" wheels, I'm walking right by those and not stopping (unless on of their spokes models needs their pictures taken with me.(Ron Burgundy voice) I'm kind of a big deal). A day and a half will have you taking in a lot. Take pictures so you can remember it later. You will see so much there, that you will not remember it all. We are in there at 10am till 5 or 6 pm and we know there are things we don't see. Make sure you check the schedule for things like the drift show, if you plan on watching them.

Where comfortable shoes. You feet are going to be killing you. Also, if you have one, bring a rolling tote bag to put the free stuff in. There are more free mags than you can carry. Look for the free subscriptions. Look for free samples on car cleaner, flat tire repair, and tons of other things.

Thanks for the tips.

Looks like we're going to fly in on Wed morning and leave late Fri or Sat. We'll be staying at the Hilton, but I'm sure we'll make it all over the strip.

So what's the secret on getting in SEMA? It says it's not open to the general public but I have met a lot of people that have gone. ???

Something with being a dealer/ vendor / automotive company owner. I get tickets for the team, to go, but never go. Need to head out there one of these years. Looks like a smazing time.

way out, flt 1447 $109 10/30

http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/showItinerary?ref=bkflt_hp_wf_tt

my flt back is sold out

I'm a buyer rep for an auto detailing company. wink wink

joe find me something to clean my wheels with with out having to spend a lot of time on each wheel</3