* A $600 leather coat(one of a kind themed coat)-$50

*Set of mixed golf clubs-$15

*playstation 1 slim without controllers (cables included)$15

*A natilus home gym leg curl bench-$25

*Misc boat supplies$20

*Lexmark z12 printer(computer)$10

*2 car amps- each

*a jensen bass tube$30

*a picnic table for camping that folds/unfolds into itself for easy carrying $10

*a brand new canopy still in the bos 10'x12' with netted sides and zippered front-$30

*a picnic basket (never used) with dishes in its lid-$5

*a large fire extinguisher that needs charged-$5

*2 hockey sticks $10 each

*kawasaki 900zxi jetski w/trailer-$1500

*Honda cbr 900rr completely apart parts or whole thing for $850

*candle holder hang on wall or in front of fireplace-$5

*old sony tape deck $10

The list will probably grow so make offers and check back

what year? will it run if put back together?

I bought the bike in january with the engine in pieces because the owner heard a tick and decided to tear it apart. Once it was apart he realized he was no mechanic and sold it off. I bought a wrecked bike 2 weeks later with a good engine. I swapped the plastics over to the wrecked bike and just tore the rest down. There is no tank. There was no ecu. I also swapped rims because the wrecked bike had a badly bent rear rim and the front had a bent lip. Some of the plastics are decent and repairable. Some are not. However these parts can be found reasonably at starboyz forums or cbr forums. I could part the bike out and make more than I am asking but I have found another project. These frames alone go for close to $600-$800. Other than that, the mirrors are gone and bits and pieces need attention or simply replace with used off ebay. Thats about all I remember about the bike. Your more than welcome to come look at it. I'm sure something is missing here and there but not sure exactly what.

• 2 weeks later...