Pete Ricart puts his 7sec car on roof

fattyona12

Guest neonrtdriver
Pete is an awesome guy.Man those Ricart guys have the worst luck. Fred took a big lick at Commercial Point in his kart about a month ago. I was talking to him and he said out of all the accidents that was the one was the worst by far. They really are good guys that have a love for racing and never give up.

Pete is an awesome guy.Man those Ricart guys have the worst luck. Fred took a big lick at Commercial Point in his kart about a month ago. I was talking to him and he said out of all the accidents that was the one was the worst by far. They really are good guys that have a love for racing and never give up.

Have you ever met Pete Ricart? He is a fucking prick and a half.

i guess its just who you are to him hes never been anything but cool to me nut then again i am not out to see what i can get from him

I was nothing to him but a complete stranger. He was an absolute prick to me and I didn't say one word to him. I guess I only have one picture of him from one experience but that was enough for me. I haven't heard much different from anyone else either.

But, enough of that. Sucks he wrecked. I don't care who you are I don't want to see that shit.

Guest neonrtdriver
Have you ever met Pete Ricart? He is a fucking prick and a half.

I have met and talked to him 3 or 4 times and he has always been cool to me. People also say Freds a prick but hes just a normal guy man. When we were at the kart race after he wrecked we went up in his trailer and everything and he was cool as crap.

i guess its just who you are to him hes never been anything but cool to me nut then again i am not out to see what i can get from him

Yeah like I said they just want to be treated like normal people. Not the people you see on tv every 20 seconds that have commercials on 24 hours a day on the best channels.I respect them 100% and I hope one day I can have 3/4 as much money as they have :D