Anyone work at any of the Germain Dealerships?

Major_Movit

thats what I was looking for over here at Scion. I went to look at the new XBs and no lie I knew more than the salesman hahaha. Big douche

heh. they dont care if they're right about the specifics. all they want is the sale. A salesman at byers mazda was telling me how the mazda speed 3 was the fastest car ever

Guest neonrtdriver
heh. they dont care if they're right about the specifics. all they want is the sale. A salesman at byers mazda was telling me how the mazda speed 3 was the fastest car ever

Yeah true that. Also another time I was test driving a stage 3 srt at RICART and the salesman was like I think this car is turbo charged. I acted stupid for a sec.(he didnt notice my r/t in the parking lot and a shirt that says "my neons daddy is a hemi roadrunner and your hondas daddy is a trail 90" haha. So were out on 270 doing 65mph heading to the 33 off ramp to head back to the lot and I drop to 2nd and instant 18 psi hit redline grabbed 3rd perfect shift and the car pulled so hard I was up to 127 coming off the ramp passing cars on the berm.I looked over as we pull back into the lot up to the security box and his arm is shaking on the oh shit bar. I was like yeah I think it is turbo charged oh by the way that blue neon over there is mine hahahaha. :burn: