vid from down south BIG MONEY

THE BUCKET

From what I saw in Atlanta during the Nopi weekend they do some serious big money racing down there. 1st race was a blown v8 S10 vs. a blown v8 Vega for supposedly $700 or something, then an M5 ran something else and I left as a trailered Supra with monster slicks on the back was getting ready to race.

That vid was kinda gay though.

You know, from reading some of the call-out threads here, and watching videos like that, I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a clean race for money. Someone always screws up and leaves the door open for controversy. :p Makes me wonder why people even bother.

^^This is why I never have raced for money, especially when it's "street racing". At least with legitimate racing there is documented proof of a winner and a governing body to make calls in a time of controversy, though there's always debate in any type of sport.

whats funny is that after all that bullshit talking about moeny, the only thing anyone proved is that they cant build a car that can stay together. On top of that, one of them cant drive for shit.

That video lacks serious quality.

I would have to disagree. These are high dollar cars that are not street cars. I am sure they are prolly low 9 even 8 sec cars and it takes alot to do that. So I wouldnt say they cant build a car that stays together, I think they are at a level that stuff breaks alot, hence prolly why they race for the amount of cash that they race for. I liked this video other then the unecessary yelling from the announcer but it still a good video. They just need to get the race agreement before the race on tape so there isnt any confusion.