how about michigan now!!!!!!!!!!

coleyounger3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is so much hate for UM on this board that if Um was to go undefeated this yr you so called fans would come up with the "monday morning quarterbacking" and say they were givin it and there schedual was weak BLAH BLA BLah.

every one knows osu's schedual is weak this yr, I'm not gonna lie about it UM has alot of work to do but i hope they are getting better they did look better, and for everyone on here that is talking shit that we always bring up the last ten yrs stats well hmmm thats cuz we didnt start likeing our team when cooper left..GO BLUE

ok we lost to app state we lost to oregon we dont do well with running qbs big deal, namke one qb that can move in the big ten? any one any one? i didnt think so the big ten has three good teams this year osu wisconsin and michigan. what the hell nothing is going to be solved by us talking shit well just wait til the end of the year

Boeckman is faster in the 40 than Troy Smith. Michigans season is over. They played well against penn st. though yesterday.

do i smell haters, dam that sucks dont be mad that we are going to shit on the big ten

ok we lost to app state we lost to oregon we dont do well with running qbs big deal, namke one qb that can move in the big ten? any one any one? i didnt think so the big ten has three good teams this year osu wisconsin and michigan. what the hell nothing is going to be solved by us talking shit well just wait til the end of the year

I hate your English teacher more than I hate the wolverines!

Boeckman may run the 40 faster than Troy but that means nothing. He is not comfortable when moving around like troy does. (40 is a straight line) OSU has some good things coming up on the offensive side. Antonio Henton is coming along quite well. With Small(faster the ginn jr.) is back they have the burner they needed. Should be interesting. Only way OSU can beat michigan is hold Mike Hart under 150 yards, and stop that arrington! Contain him and OSU wins. Manningham is siked himself out this year! The freshmeat quarterback will fold under some intense pass rush. Michigan on defense do not stand a chance for speed!

like girls know anything about the man sport of football, jeesh!!!

and yes michigan state are our rivals osu fans dont seem to get it cuz they dont like thier rivals being OU

if you have ever gone to a UM vs. MSU game you would understand until you do just sit back

back in the day MSU was a really tough team they have gotten worse as it seems UM did but we dont run aournd looking for a replacement cuz we have something to prove so we can sleep at night

osu fans seem like the nerd in school that got beat up for 13 yrs and now that they grew up, got taller, started workign out, got a good job they want to show EVERYONE how cool they are

we could say ou are our rivals but that would be like michigan saying michigan state is their rivals. We want a good rivalry not an easy one

You know whats funny is I ran into a girl I graduated HS with and she was going to UM, she tried explaining the the UM MSU game was a much bigger rivalry that OSU/UM. I always wondered if that were true, living on UM campus is it even looked at as a rivalry or are they just sore over the last couple of games? I didnt argue with her because I could care less.

like girls know anything about the man sport of football, jeesh!!!

and yes michigan state are our rivals osu fans dont seem to get it cuz they dont like thier rivals being OU

if you have ever gone to a UM vs. MSU game you would understand until you do just sit back

yes... girls know nothing about sports. we are dumb and need to be in the kitchen.

now that we are back on target, ive always been a fan of OSU, even in the Cooper days when we couldn't PAY to beat Michigan.

Dont be a sore UM loser coz OSU is winning lately. I never said OU was our rival back in the day.

Get over yourself

we could say ou are our rivals but that would be like michigan saying michigan state is their rivals. We want a good rivalry not an easy one

Um they are? See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bunyan_Trophy.

What I want to know is wtf do I say to the Penn State fans I know. It's just like wow, you didn't lose as bad as Notre Dame but you did lose to the team that got bitch-slapped by a community college. Awkward silence...

yes... girls know nothing about sports. we are dumb and need to be in the kitchen.

now that we are back on target, ive always been a fan of OSU, even in the Cooper days when we couldn't PAY to beat Michigan.

Dont be a sore UM loser coz OSU is winning lately. I never said OU was our rival back in the day.

Get over yourself

typical osu fan 6the girl slam was a joke so you get over yourself

and im not a sore winner i guess cus UM has won the last two games (hope we win more) i know osu's record i was posting to get you/osu fans all heated cuz when UM loses its front page news they win its like 8th page and yu guys are like SO they wont win agian so neennenenenenene

typical osu fan 6the girl slam was a joke so you get over yourself

and im not a sore winner i guess cus UM has won the last two games (hope we win more) i know osu's record i was posting to get you/osu fans all heated cuz when UM loses its front page news they win its like 8th page and yu guys are like SO they wont win agian so neennenenenenene

you are in buckeye country... of course you posted to get us heated.