anybody else excited???

Casper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun boys I have to go to Cleveland with the wife tomorrow and she does't get off work until 1pm so I will not be there before 3pm and I will have a ton of crap with me for the kid and us to stay in a hotel. May everyone hook and run good in the cool dry air. I'm pretty sure I could run in the 12s with the weather and me being a semi-cripple. :mad:

make boss realize i can cut out at 1-2 make it back by 4 so his fat ass can be an hour away and to his sons shit by 6

i kinda just told him i was going and id be back and to get over it.

I'm off to rereplace lower control arm bushings, upgraded rack bushings and stock rear springs see y'alll in the am

Find me and I'll give you my camera :).

Ill be in my black pants with white stripes, black hoody, and white Volvo hat... like normal. Ill be in the staging/tech all day so im sure we'll run across eachother at some point.

Im going to try to pin a Yellow piece of shirt to the back of the hoody so ill be easy to spot if anyone needs a late tech-in. If not, just look for the black hoody and white hat.

Ill be in my black pants with white stripes, black hoody, and white Volvo hat... like normal. Ill be in the staging/tech all day so im sure we'll run across eachother at some point.

Im going to try to pin a Yellow piece of shirt to the back of the hoody so ill be easy to spot if anyone needs a late tech-in. If not, just look for the black hoody and white hat.

Can the yellow piece of paper say "Kick me!!" ?? lol.

You and my wife can trade off on the camera. She said she didn't want ot tape all day. She only likes taping my car.. but if someone else gets the camera its' fair game.