anybody else excited???

Casper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024

Adding parts.... they are not wanting to cooperate. Almost done though. Had to pick up a different y pipe.

Plus... she is my therapy. Its been a week.. I have been pretty grumpy.

Im coming. I will be in a silver evo trying to get a 9 sec slip without NOS. I think we are bringing out a 78 toyota corrolla, thats got a 4g63 and a 42r turbo on, its a tube chasis car. Should be fun.

Im coming. I will be in a silver evo trying to get a 9 sec slip without NOS. I think we are bringing out a 78 toyota corrolla, thats got a 4g63 and a 42r turbo on, its a tube chasis car. Should be fun.

Turns out this should be an exciting day afterall... :)

Im am deffinatly excited, and im not even racing. I look forward to meeting everyone i havent alreayd meet, and catching up with those i havent seen for a while. Just remember to make sure your cars and bikes are in good working order, and bring your necessary protective gear. Looking forward to seeing you in the Tech/Staging lanes :)

Im am deffinatly excited, and im not even racing. I look forward to meeting everyone i havent alreayd meet, and catching up with those i havent seen for a while. Just remember to make sure your cars and bikes are in good working order, and bring your necessary protective gear. Looking forward to seeing you in the Tech/Staging lanes :)

Find me and I'll give you my camera :).

Meh, I just gotta use my open trailor, I just wanted to roll up in style now I must ride dirty....
I have no idea why, but what you said just reminded me of, "if peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis".