Position at Northend Wrench for a Clean-up-boy

Rally Pat

I am leaving my job, and my boss has asked me to help find someone to replace me. You will be doing really easy stuff: Emptying oil drains, cleaning the bays, taking out the trash, ect. You will also be running to dealerships and picking up parts, as well as sometimes (rarely, but it happens) driving to customers to pick them up. You will also be parking cars around back towards closing time. Simple, and Dave is a really flexible boss. If you have something else you have to do that is more important, especially if it is school related, he will gladly give you whatever time off you need. Feel free to contact me about the position.

Well, when it comes to a small privately owned company it is nice if they can hire people that are recommended by employees. In the end your right it is Dave's job to choose, but he asked us if we had any recommendations. He didn't say Pat HAD to find a replacement. (I know Pat didn't say that above, but i work there as well and Dave also asked me if i knew of anyone)