Insane beater car jumps

max power

Is it wrong that we've been doing that in Mason Ohio for a few years now? Buddy has an MX track (used to until he moved out) that we'd run cars on and in the field. Was right next to an upscale park where people would walk everyday.

If you could have seen their faces with us field running S10s...

The last one was we bought a Sable from some lady in downtown Cincy for $250. Drove it to Mike's house and proceeded to run it with a Ford Ranger we got from a guy in Hamilton (also drove home).

Got over $350 at salvage for each vehicle. We actually made over $200...

I know, hillbilly, but a shit load of fun...

Sweet vids! In high school, a friend of mine got a Dodge Caravan for free and we proceeded to take it off one of my MX jumps.... It nose dived so hard that all the motor mounts broke and the trans and motor dropped onto the suspension. :grin:

The last vid is bad ass and will always be bad ass.

Used to four wheel with them Susuki's their pretty darn tuff...and you can pick up an end if it gets stuck

Max, I gotta get the video of my brother driving his old yota beater literally thru his garage a half dozen times to help tear it down. He has it on disk but can't seem to upload it.

i did that in a DRAGOON once. i took a beating later for it. it seemed like a good idea at the time then when we were 10 feet in the air i though we were all going to die.

this is a Dragoon.

dragoon.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Max, I gotta get the video of my brother driving his old yota beater literally thru his garage a half dozen times to help tear it down. He has it on disk but can't seem to upload it.

Get the disc from him and post it up. Its gotta be better than pics of rim turds.

i still wanna hear stories ;)

I was on driving duty that day on a QRF (Quick Reaction Force). we have to shadow a transpo route on both sides. we were on the wooded side. the package hauls ass down a road and we have to keep up. well this is south Georgia swamp country. i see a big pool of water on the trail and know its probably a couple feet deep. uh.. it was deeper. it was like a huge rut filled with swamp water. i hit that thing full bore and 8 tons of machine blew all the water out and we really didnt lose that much momentum and ramped the back end. i almost flew out but my legs clamped the steering column. the gunner almost bit it the same way. then i have a belly full of Marines and gear. 16's, 60's and ammo flying all around. and when we came down it was bad. it bounced at least 3 times. But that fat bitch kept on going. didnt break anything.

We heard the next week at another command one flipped and 4 were killed.

And i took a couple good ribbibgs, then we got wasted. it was all good, nothing i couldnt handle. I actually got to drive alot more after that.