QSL is officially done, i think...

Rally Pat

This sucks to loose this spot after all the work. Its also good though because the cops are use to people being there acting like idiots. I have always said lets try the west side. The old toyr r us at 270 and west broad is the place of my choice. No one will go over to the west side though. I dont know why but to me it seems like a better place to race. The area up north in polaris is to developed and filled with wealthy people and family's. Which makes it easier to get caught and kicked out of a meet up spot becuase they wont deal with all the loud cars and people be idiots. The west however is the opposite, almost. Its not a dump by any means, but I dont think loud cars will bother people as much on the west side. Theres also a ton of side roads for digs out towards west jeff and 270 is also good for rolls. Its just an idea for brainstorming up some locations to meet.

Sometimes in life, you have to fall off your pedistool, just so you can have the chance to sit on a bigger one ;)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 for westside, closer to me. I wonder if Westland mall/Sears would allow us to use their lot.

Nope, if will have to be a smaller business. I learned that the hard way.

Im about to clear out my pm box. Everyone that knows of a good place to meet send me a PM. Then I'll grab Nick one of these days and drive around central Ohio.

I was just thinking about how nice the police officers have been to me out in Hilliard. Not to mention that 6 police cars passed while we were at advanced cleaning the lot (at 2am), only one paid us any attention. The one that did was a really nice woman that wanted to know if everything was ok then went about her business.

The only issue with that is that I live in Hilliard so I dont think it would be fair for the major meet spot to be 2 feet from my house.

So far the NTB is more neutral than everything else that's being considered.

Nope, if will have to be a smaller business. I learned that the hard way.

Im about to clear out my pm box. Everyone that knows of a good place to meet send me a PM. Then I'll grab Nick one of these days and drive around central Ohio.

I was just thinking about how nice the police officers have been to me out in Hilliard. Not to mention that 6 police cars passed while we were at advanced cleaning the lot (at 2am), only one paid us any attention. The one that did was a really nice woman that wanted to know if everything was ok then went about her business.

The only issue with that is that I live in Hilliard so I dont think it would be fair for the major meet spot to be 2 feet from my house.

So far the NTB is more neutral than everything else that's being considered.

Im taking vaction time the 23rd - 29th of this month... my birthday is the 25th so im taking the week off. We can roll around one of those days.

I like the idea of pages, I am also willing to plop down some cash. Shit I've already sponsored CR and gladly will help more. I just hate being booted out of places. Then you have to worry is the cop going to ticket you on the way out for loud exhaust or what ever else they so desire.

Thanks for calling me for dinner brian.

Sometimes in life, you have to fall off your pedistool, just so you can have the chance to sit on a bigger one ;)

What? That makes no sense to me. Is there something wrong with what I said?