QSL is officially done, i think...

Rally Pat

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EFFFFFF em, Its infested anyway! They have messed us over, not kept promises, and do not communicate internally. To the guy that works there that is on the board please let them know there are a lot of paying customers that wont come back. To kick us out when the agreement is through the rest of the racing season is lame, and against all the work we did to set it up (especially Hal, Anthony, and Nick). Thanks for giving us a set spot for a while, but the hassle isnt worth it anymore.

Once we leave the ricers leave. This means they will be losing our money along with the countless other ricers that actually stopped in for a quick bite to eat. I've seen a typical Saturday when it rains... A race themed restaurant just kicked out the real racers. I figured it was good enough to keep it going without the people that set it up, but the truth is that it was never really going at all. Ask Hal how many times he had issues getting cones. Or how about when there were all kinds of cars parked in the area we were told would be coned off at 8pm to assure we would get spots.

I'll get you guys a new spot next year. If you want to meet out in Hillard for the 4 weeks of average weather we have left let me know. I have a few temporary spots we can use that will let us chill after we eat well after 2am. As long as we are not out there everyday (and the ricers dont follow) they are cool with it.

/rant

I went friday night, it was great! i ran into a whole fuck ton of people that i know, and i didnt even know they were going to be there. Thats what i like about QS&L, its the default spot so theres a good chance youll run into someone. at the same time, thats what attracts all the idiots.

Brian for the love of God if people decide they want to meet somwhere else...PM's only to the usual people. I would love to meet somwhere else, and would be willing to drive a little to get there, but keep it on the down low.

Yeah the whole "Hey, look at me i have a car alarm that works" childish bull shit killed it for me Friday night.

• Confused 1

I went friday night, it was great! i ran into a whole fuck ton of people that i know, and i didnt even know they were going to be there. Thats what i like about QS&L, its the default spot so theres a good chance youll run into someone. at the same time, thats what attracts all the idiots.

Yeah, I saw your car on Friday. Looks good.

PM's may be the way we do it. People tell there friends "I'm not going out, but everyone is meeting at XXX". So basically the people that dont even go to the meets are the type that probably mess it up for us. We'll figure out something. The best way in my opinion is to rotate between 4 spots. Keeps the officers off the backs of people that race, and a typical business doesnt mind if you group up there twice a month.

The biggest thing tho was that the officer got a report saying that there was street racing and it originated from QSL.

We need to keep the active group exclusive. Everyone that went to QSL often enough knows who that list should include. Then go to the people that somtimes showed or that you trust. And then put a cap on it. I also like the rotating idea especially of you are able to rotate randomly.

I went there, didn't see anyone, went inside and ate, came out and left. I don't recall exactly when i left, but I follow a silver SRT4, red Mustang (Fox body? I know nothing except Saturn bodies), and some other cars. Twice on my way home they slowed down super slow on a quite populated interstate and held up traffic. One driver coming up on the racers put their brakes on very hard and swirved at me and I went off to the shoulder to avoid getting hit.

I'm definately not one to sit here and rat people out/point fingers, but damnit don't make it so obvious what you are doing, especially with a ton of traffic. With someone reporting something like that right off the Polaris exit, it's quite obvious as to where the racers came from.

I'm definately not one to sit here and rat people out/point fingers, but damnit don't make it so obvious what you are doing, especially with a ton of traffic. With someone reporting something like that right off the Polaris exit, it's quite obvious as to where the racers came from.

Uh huh, does not surprise me at all.

Maybe because noone knows you. You cant just show up and not talk to anyone that matters and expect to be included.

i walk around and talk to everyone. you prob did talk to me you just dont know, haha ring leader...fuck that~! i prob talked to you and u dont even know it. i hungout with the red turbo talon (james), also the black S/C explorer (joe), and 5.7 (DeeJay), the blue cavy (robert), the ralliart (lori) a ton of peeps

i walk around and talk to everyone. you prob did talk to me you just dont know, haha ring leader...fuck that~! i prob talked to you and u dont even know it. i hungout with the red turbo talon (james), also the black S/C explorer (joe), and 5.7 (DeeJay), the blue cavy (robert), the ralliart (lori) a ton of peeps

Yea, ive never talked to any of those people. Nor have any of those people set up or been a part of setting up/working any big CR event. Those are the people you need to talk to in order to be included in the big events and exclusive information.

I myself try to get involved when ever work allows it... the hook up on lunch for Dyno Days, policing QSL, working the Norwalk day, etc. Getting involved and taking the time to help out earns trust and authority. There are some people that are on here who dont come out very often if ever... but they are still worth noticing just because they are great keyboard warriors, as well as great sources of knowledge.