Saturday night Fun!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing

It was nice meeting everyone lastnight at Hooters,and "the other spot"!AJ camaro,nice ass ride,looks really good!Nice ride also Anthony!It was cool talkin to you guys ,and others that I didn't catch the names of!

When I left Hooters I had air in my lines,that's why it was cuttin out!

Later I had a annonymous 300z for a little snack!I'd say 20 cars!Sad to say I ended up trailoring the car home at the end of the night!I think I lifted the heads,atleast one of them!It started steaming out of one side of the exhaust!The radiator ended up empty ,and I found it in the oil!I plan on having it back on the road by wendsday!I'll see y'all around!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Here's one of my problems!It is also reading low on cylinders 5&7,Ithink thats where the headgasket is blowed!I'll find out more tonight!

Cylinders 1,3,5,7

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t89/shawn_devoll/100707_16121.jpg

Cylinders 2,4,6,8

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t89/shawn_devoll/100707_16122.jpg

Guest RoundIIRacing
hey Anthony...there are those holes we were talking about in action haha.

You like my custom spark plug holders?It helps me keep the plugs in order,and to change them,I get tired of changing them damn things!I guess thats what you get for being bottlefed!

did you break it getting on that exit ramp. I was in the group of cars that left with you. we were hoping you would go the other way with us. would have loved to see the car run, it sounded nice! what kind of numbers or times does it make?

Guest RoundIIRacing
Thanx for the complamints man!Its puttin down ovwr 500,but under 1000 to the wheels!I think it broke when I got back!It lifted the head on the drivers side I'll be back in action by friday!I have it tore down,dropin the heads off tommorrow,and then I'll throw it back together!

Guest nasty57
Had a good time last nite and it was great to make it out. I saw some people that i havent seen in a a while and met some new ones. Glad to see that you guys liked the car. I think that its a great reflection of what we do at Round II Racing. Keep your eyes open there are two more projets in the works. It will be close if they make it out before the end of season but definatly will be out next season.