at&t/ cingular customers.

351mach11647545510

I am more than likely going to switch over from verizon when my contract is up next month since i can cut my bill in half, but i'm kind of afraid i might not like them. can any current/previous customers give me their take on their service? pros and cons?

i had cingular a couple years ago. they were ok, but when my new phone fried my phone book, they did nothing for me. verizon i have had 0 complaints. they even have it set up where my phonebook gets uploaded online every night, and if something happens, i still have my numbers

i've had cingular, well now at&t for 3ish years, before that I had verizon for about a year and paid the $200 termination fee to get out, they sucked so bad. The woman has tmobile and we've never had a problem with either, anywhere.

I live in Delaware and have Cingular (AT&T) and since I got my phone upgraded about a year ago from my old POS, I have had very few instances of weak signal nearly anywhere. About the only place I don't have signal is Ohio Power (AEP Recrationland now)... but that's in the middle of nowhere down past Zanesville.

I wouldn't have guessed it, but it seems the phone itself could be the source of some reception issues. I've been pretty happy thus far.