Let the wars begin! LG Voyager vs iPhone

l36tols1

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=153&p=32

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/09/29/verizons-juke-pearl-venus-and-voyager-get-outed/

LG VX-10000 "Voyager":

3g (aka broadband web browsing)

MMS Capable (aka pix/video messaging)

GPS Enabled for real turn by turn directions

Removable Battery (easily replaced or have a backup)

Full QWERTY keyboard for txting/emails

Live TV

No Data plan required for use

Full HTML Browsing

Stereo Bluetooth capable for listening to music

Includes "The Network"

Apple iPhone:

iPhone is 2g (aka slow ass EDGE Internet unless in a WIFI spot)

iPhone is not MMS capable

iPhone does not have GPS functions

no removable battery, it does send it back to apple and go without a phone for a week plus pay 80$

Touchscreen only is not good for texting or emails

Cant watch live TV

iPhone Requires a Data plan which costs 25$ a month

Got full HTML browsing!

Terrible at&t network included.

MMS? Texting and picture messaging is retarded anyway. I'll take an iPhone, I can always just e-mail the pics...... they have already dropped the price and eliminated the 4GB iPhone. When April comes around and my contract is up I hope they drop again. I used to say that any laptop will do and now after really using a Mac for a little while, it is so much better. My brother in law has an iPhone and loves it. I play with his iPhone all the time, works great for me.

BTW Ask Joe on here what he thinks about Verizon's service with their "3g" that is so bad ass. He calls me from his house 1.5 miles away and the call drops within 10-15 seconds everytime. None of them seem to be reliable.

LOL! All of management at work will have them. They use us like mobile advertisements for stuff like this.

Jeff, as long as it's noted you are cool right????

A note will do but if you change the date that would be one less phone call I would have to make..

Apple iPhone:

iPhone is 2g (aka slow ass EDGE Internet unless in a WIFI spot)

iPhone is not MMS capable

iPhone does not have GPS functions

no removable battery, it does send it back to apple and go without a phone for a week plus pay 80$

Touchscreen only is not good for texting or emails

Cant watch live TV

iPhone Requires a Data plan which costs 25$ a month

Got full HTML browsing!

Terrible at&t network included.

Since you seem to only listen to the nay-sayers, let me give you my first hand experience with the Iphone.

-With WIFI it's fine, there's plenty of hot-spots everywhere.. EDGE really isn't THAT slow either.

-Not MMS capable.. how about use the email function?

-iPhone does have turn by turn directions via google maps.

-I can live with the battery ordeal.

-Touchscreen does have a full QWERTY keyboard which works perfect for emails and texting, thats the biggest thing that got me onboard.

-Could care less about watching TV anyways, Youtube > TV.

-$25 a month isn't shit, get a job.

-Definately has HTML browsing.

-AT&T's network is by far better than T-mobiles whom I switched from, I can't complain so far.

Try again?

I have a BlackBerry 8800 World edition... works just fine for me. all the other crap... just headachs that i dont need. Full NorthAmerican and European maps, GPS, unlimited data in my plan, full keyboard, and none of that picture messaging crap. I love it. you can tie your e-mail to in, and delete files from your mailbox from the phone. It took a while to get used to its fucntions, but knowing that i can take a trip out of the US and my phone will still work anywhere, is a good feeling ;)