Impala SS Scenario

Crossle

Ok, so lets say you have the opportunity to purchase a 1996 Impala SS, maroon w/ the 5 spoke wheels. The car has less than 20K miles. The asking price is $1,100.

The catch is that the previous owner had a double barrel shot gun to his head and killed himself in the car. The car as it sits still has all the stains and some remnants of what happened. The guy that tipped me off about it says the pictures made his stomach flip.

I have an interior lined up for $500 that is complete w/ headliner and carpet.

Would you go for it?

Guest FooFooMaru

Up to you. Get new interior and spice the inside up and just forget about it or just kinda go about it in that "so yeah, some guy off'd himself in my car" way...er yeah.

It's a really good deal...

...I think i'd do it if it were an ls1 :)

that is very weird though

Hell buy it if you want it, it doesn't sound like a bad deal - I own a tuxedo I bought used about 10 years ago, the back was cut out of it so I know a dead guy had it on in his coffin!!!! I've never had a problem & I've worn it a bunch of times to many dressy occasions - no problems! really -

Not to sound morbid or anything, but are there any bullet holes from the whole.. incident? That would really trip me out, I think even more than stained carpets. But that's just me.

Hopefully i'm looking at it this weekend, assuming my tip off guy comes through w/ info. The bullet thing is what i asked about too, they had to have exited somwhere.......

Hoping it blew one of the windows out and its been rained in or somthing.