later

Guest 99BlackPonyGT

Guest 99BlackPonyGT
leavin this forum...got better things to do than get attacked by people over the net for no reason.... anyone sees me in person or wants to chat or w/e feel free to talk to me...a lot of people here seem like genuinely great people but i got better things to do...every post i make i get attacked...so like i said, im leavin the forum but if anyone runs into me in person and wants to chat or bs about cars or w/e ide be more than happy to meet y'all

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or not drive like a tool. If you want to act like a tool and whine when someone calls you out on it then maybe you should leave for a while and grow up.

Your 17, Drive a quick car for your age. You whine about losing your licesnse then when pople gibe you a little shit you whine.

So 40 roll or not?

Thorne you're retarded :D .

Hey kid, I want to write fuck this forum every other day. I actually even broke a keyboard after reading a post I didnt like (I had to download an onscreen keyboard to cuss the guy out!). We all bitch and complain from time to time. Take in what you read and either classify it as bullshit, or something that can be used later in life. Either way its just a screen with words and funny pictures on it.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/rebeljunkie/Funny%20Pics/testedpositivepepsipic.jpg

^^^^Funny picture

You're 17 years old and have a 99GT, I find it very hard to feel sorry for you. I had to lose my liscense in an 89 Corsica....uphill both ways in the snow being chased by Commies! WOLVERINES!

His car is black to represent the darkness of his soul.

http://lateralus.net/images/finding_emo.jpg

Sriously man, who hasn't given this speach before? I left for good once, it because I were insane lol

If you dont at least attempt to show you have a pair then I will send you to someone that can show you how to get rid of them.. refer the the worst thing I have ever seen thread. *Eye of the tiger playing in the background* Now get up and fight back Rocky. Stop being a puss and show Mr. T what you are made of. This is the internet, you are allowed to be 10 feet tall and bulletproof. This is also a car forum!!!!! Do you think you are the only one that has ever lost your license?? Type in suspended license in the search box... wow it pulled up so many threads that you just crapped your pants. Most of us are a 40 roll away from buying a bus pass anyway.

Now stop being ghey!

leavin this forum...got better things to do than get attacked by people over the net for no reason.... anyone sees me in person or wants to chat or w/e feel free to talk to me...a lot of people here seem like genuinely great people but i got better things to do...every post i make i get attacked...so like i said, im leavin the forum but if anyone runs into me in person and wants to chat or bs about cars or w/e ide be more than happy to meet y'all

Quit gettin all butt hurt. If you actually read some of your posts, you will then learn as to why you get clowned upon. You're 17, you've got to expect it with us older folk.