Autozone

wnaplay1647545503

Let me start out by saying I always compare prices when ordering auto parts. I dont care if someone tells me their part costs $1.00 I still call around trying to get it for $.50. With that being said, it is my personal opinion that autozone is terrible when trying to find parts. Either their employees simply do not know how to use the computers or have no idea how a car functions. In recent weeks I have needed parts only to have them tell me not only can they not pull up my vehile but they cannot find any of the part #'s located on their vendors site. This is just not one vehicle but on several vehicles with which I have needed parts. How can a place like advance seem to either find you the part albeit in stock or not and can cross reference within seconds and a place like autozone unable to give basic information. Also, it was only recently that I was in an autozone with another member of cr, when the keyboard was within our reach and within seconds he was able to locate parts the autozone employee told us he couldnt find just seconds earlier.

yea ppl at advance normally know whats going on. then you go to the zone to get the cheaper price.....unless they are rookies like said. the one on westerville road is the most knowledgable autozone that i have been to.

Umm, it's not just them. We order parts from Advance all the time. The fuck up so often that they end up buying us pizza almost every weekend. I think they bring the wrong parts at least twice a day.

I agree with everything said. The zone sucks. they might even be right about the one on westerville road being the most competent, but they still ride the short bus to work. I walk out empty handed and pissed every time.

Evan

Guest hotrodmama024

Go to adanced. I dont think i have gone to an autozone where they actually knew what they were doing.

Also there never seems to be enough people working there.

• 4 weeks later...
I have consistently had good luck with Advance during the past 10 or so years dealing with them. With my fleet of high mileage vehicles, I always need something and for the most part Advance has good parts at reasonable prices. The few times that I have had to return something they have been easy to work with.

Our shop calls autozone on westerville where Rick works almost every other day. All the guys in the commerical are fast and easy to get along with. They all know what we are talking about. That why they get all of our business. But then again im not trying to order a transmission or anything big from the zone.

Let me start out by saying I always compare prices when ordering auto parts. I dont care if someone tells me their part costs $1.00 I still call around trying to get it for $.50. With that being said, it is my personal opinion that autozone is terrible when trying to find parts. Either their employees simply do not know how to use the computers or have no idea how a car functions. In recent weeks I have needed parts only to have them tell me not only can they not pull up my vehile but they cannot find any of the part #'s located on their vendors site. This is just not one vehicle but on several vehicles with which I have needed parts. How can a place like advance seem to either find you the part albeit in stock or not and can cross reference within seconds and a place like autozone unable to give basic information. Also, it was only recently that I was in an autozone with another member of cr, when the keyboard was within our reach and within seconds he was able to locate parts the autozone employee told us he couldnt find just seconds earlier.

Who was with you??? Mike? :D