Tons of $10 flights

TimTaylor751647545500

Skybus is great. They just added flights into South Carolina as well. They did however take away flights going to San Deigo and also one into (i think)washington! Went to Flordia not to long ago and got my ticket for 10$ who can complain about that!!!

The website says Greensboro, NORTH Carolina.......

Please explain, we might travel with them and we would take our daughter.

On every other airline I have ever flown. People with small children get to board along with the disabled. The Flight was 20 minutes late arriving then to make up the time the ground crew rushed our boarding. The lady announced that people needing extra time to board to come forward. So we go to the gate with two kids, carry on and a child seat she tells us only disabled right now. She goes on to say that we will board after the priority boarding passenger. Since the plane was late the allowed no time in between calling the groups to board. This created a rush to get on the plane. We were directed to the front of the plane by the gate agent, we walk to the front of the plane, the guy tells us to go to the rear, we start walking to the rear, then we are told to go back to the front. Try doing this with a five year old and a 15 month old plus carry on and a car seat.

So we get on the plane. Since the flight was late, the attendant was on the load speaker telling people to hurry up and get seated so we can leave. The people were pushing to get seated while I am trying to get a car seat installed and two kids situated. In the chaos, because people were rushing to get seated, my camcorder get knocked out of the overhead storage and gets broke.

On every other airline I have ever flown. People with small children get to board along with the disabled. The Flight was 20 minutes late arriving then to make up the time the ground crew rushed our boarding. The lady announced that people needing extra time to board to come forward. So we go to the gate with two kids, carry on and a child seat she tells us only disabled right now. She goes on to say that we will board after the priority boarding passenger. Since the plane was late the allowed no time in between calling the groups to board. This created a rush to get on the plane. We were directed to the front of the plane by the gate agent, we walk to the front of the plane, the guy tells us to go to the rear, we start walking to the rear, then we are told to go back to the front. Try doing this with a five year old and a 15 month old plus carry on and a car seat.

So we get on the plane. Since the flight was late, the attendant was on the load speaker telling people to hurry up and get seated so we can leave. The people were pushing to get seated while I am trying to get a car seat installed and two kids situated. In the chaos, because people were rushing to get seated, my camcorder get knocked out of the overhead storage and gets broke.

Thankyou

What I wanna know....is when are they gonna add Vegas?

As soon as there is a cheapo airport nearby that can accommodate SkyBus planes. The market for cheap, direct flights to LV is too deep for them to get into and actually make money, unless they fly you to area 51 and let you hitch a ride to Vegas...

It is called Sky-bus. If it were called, easy to use airline that puts the customer first I would figure on good customer service etc...

As someone that deals with the airline industry pretty often, I will never fly them. Mostly because their business model is to operate out of cheap airports (vegas is really expensive to get gate time) and I need to go to major cities.

They serve a purpose, in-expensive airtravel to some popular destinations (or close by). They use a business model that has worked for Ryan Air so they will probably be around but I cannot stand cattle seating and being Platinum on Delta means I get first class most of the time I purchase coach tickets.

It is called Sky-bus. If it were called, easy to use airline that puts the customer first I would figure on good customer service etc...

As someone that deals with the airline industry pretty often, I will never fly them. Mostly because their business model is to operate out of cheap airports (vegas is really expensive to get gate time) and I need to go to major cities.

They serve a purpose, in-expensive airtravel to some popular destinations (or close by). They use a business model that has worked for Ryan Air so they will probably be around but I cannot stand cattle seating and being Platinum on Delta means I get first class most of the time I purchase coach tickets.

I agree 100%