Best bars/clubs

351mach11647545510

You can find out everything that is going on around Columbus here... Very informative site.

http://www.columbusunderground.com/phpBB2/portal.php

As from personal experience I frequent..

Skye - Top 40 - club

Sugar - Techno / House - Club

Mynt - Very nice lounge - Dance floor in basement

Bristol Bar - bar / lounge

anyone up for going out the weekend of nov. 9th/10th?

HA, thats my bday im having a small get together but havent figured out where yet.

IF i ever go downtown its usually Bar Louie, Patio, Lodgebar. They seem to have a slightly older crowd, usually older than myself anyway. Gaswerks and the other bar right on the corner seem to be a bit younger maybe even college age bars/clubs.

But I'll admit I dont like downtown a whole lot, always have to worry about parking and how im getting home, beers arent usually too expensive but mixed drinks are as are shots. Plus you just have to be prepared to deal with alot of Yuppies at any of the bar/clubs downtown. Especially Sugar and Spice. And to think this coming from someone who frequents bars around Dublin that should illustrate how bad it can be.

i hate going downtown. But I also hate crowds so thats probably why. Waiting 15min for a beer sucks.

+1 i hated the bar scene. getting bumped into, waiting forever for beer, etc.

in med school i worked the door at B hamptons on 3rd and neil avenue, and always liked that bar--haven't been there in at least 3 years.