Ntb

ej20_ftw

Just sent an email to the customer service and BBB. Here's the email:

Dear Mr./Mrs.,

On October 18, 2007 at 3:30 pm, I took my car, a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT 4D, to National Tire & Battery located on 4475 West Broad Street Columbus, OH 43228 for wheel alignment, wheel balancing, and brake inspection. While they were pulling out my car from the thing used to do the wheel alignment, they scratched my front bumper. There are some scratches on the bottom part of my front bumper; moreover, the front bumper is not intact.

I reported the accident to Joseph M. Bollin, the store manager. At first, he did not admit that the scratches were caused by his employee. After I had a short argument with him, he finally admitted that it his employee's fault. Mr. Bollin told me to bring the car to xxxxxxx. However, based on my research at Columbus City Search, xxxxx does not do a good job. They are some kind of budget auto repair shop. I told Mr. Bollin that I want to get my car fixed at Achbach Auto Industry, but he refused by request.

I feel that it is very unfair to get my car fixed there because they do not do a good job. I would like to get my car fixed at Achbach Auto Industry. They have done many body repairs on my previous cars, and I am very satisfied with their jobs. I would also like to get a rental car while my car is being fixed.

Thank you,

William

NTB :asshole:

Anybody here works for NTB??????

I mean this in the nicest way possible. I hope your car gets fixed correctly, but what I dont understand is why people go to other ntb's that already have a bad wrap on here when certain ntbs in columbus have cr members at them,

furthermore I've yet to see a dissatisfied member come through my shop.

NTB downtown is a Cr sponsor and is located centrally in columbus its no more than 15 mins from any part. Feel free to call if anything is ever needed

232-8881 ask for Derek

Just sent an email to the customer service and BBB. Here's the email:

Dear Mr./Mrs.,

On October 18, 2007 at 3:30 pm, I took my car, a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT 4D, to National Tire & Battery located on 4475 West Broad Street Columbus, OH 43228 for wheel alignment, wheel balancing, and brake inspection. While they were pulling out my car from the thing used to do the wheel alignment, they scratched my front bumper. There are some scratches on the bottom part of my front bumper; moreover, the front bumper is not intact.

I reported the accident to Joseph M. Bollin, the store manager. At first, he did not admit that the scratches were caused by his employee. After I had a short argument with him, he finally admitted that it his employee's fault. Mr. Bollin told me to bring the car to International Collision. However, based on my research at Columbus City Search, International Collision does not do a good job. They are some kind of budget auto repair shop. I told Mr. Bollin that I want to get my car fixed at Achbach Auto Industry, but he refused by request.

I feel that it is very unfair to get my car fixed there because they do not do a good job. I would like to get my car fixed at Achbach Auto Industry. They have done many body repairs on my previous cars, and I am very satisfied with their jobs. I would also like to get a rental car while my car is being fixed.

Thank you,

William Santoso

NTB :asshole:

Anybody here works for NTB??????

int collision does a hell of a job my buddy works there.

+1 derek...

ive been to derek many times, and he always does nothing but good. hell, we found a nail in the sidewall of my g/fs tire and got it down to derek, and he put a temporary patch in it in about 5 min and didnt even charge me. he has also gotten me parts i was not able to get at local parts stores/dealerships that day, and he had them within ~20 min...

its things like this that keep me going back to derek and anyone who needs anything done, i send them right to derek

I mean this in the nicest way possible. I hope your car gets fixed correctly, but what I dont understand is why people go to other ntb's that already have a bad wrap on here when certain ntbs in columbus have cr members at them,

furthermore I've yet to see a dissatisfied member come through my shop.

NTB downtown is a Cr sponsor and is located centrally in columbus its no more than 15 mins from any part. Feel free to call if anything is ever needed

232-8881 ask for Derek

I'll go to NTB downtown next week. They finally ended up not doing anything to my car. :mad:

Everytime I'm at int collision there are porches/bmw's/infiintis and Mercdes.

Really? I didn't know about that. I'm going there tomorrow to get an estimate. Do you have a friend there?

Every time I go to Achbach, I see a parking lot full of BMWs. :)

Last time I went there, I saw a new S65 AMG and an elise.

I've never had a problem at any of the 3 NTBs I've been to around Columbus. What i don't understand is, they offered to fix your car, which is more than a lot of companies will do, and you turn it down because it's not the shop of choice?

I've never had a problem at any of the 3 NTBs I've been to around Columbus. What i don't understand is, they offered to fix your car, which is more than a lot of companies will do, and you turn it down because it's not the shop of choice?

IMO, it's their responsibility to fix my car. Yes, I want to get the car fixed at Achbach. Only at Achbach.

Really? I didn't know about that. I'm going there tomorrow to get an estimate. Do you have a friend there?

Every time I go to Achbach, I see a parking lot full of BMWs. :)

Last time I went there, I saw a new S65 AMG and an elise.

Achbach does nice work BUT your car will reside there for quite some time, I hit a deer and the car sat for 65 days. I still have an issue with my front bumpers paint that they never resolved. And they didn't replace clips and didn't replace my Grille like the estimate said they would, they put the broken one back on. I found out all this when I took the bumper off to install my JDM Fog lights and JDM bumper Beam.

Achbach does all the body work for Kelly BMW that is why you see all the BMWs all the time.

my car is completely stock. :)

if your car is lowered and the bottom part of it rubbed on the alignment rack there probably isn't much they are going to that being said just bring your car over to the sponsor store from now on then I will be working on it and you won't have anymore trouble

Mr. Bollin told me to bring the car to xxxxxxx. However, based on my research at Columbus City Search, xxxxx does not do a good job. They are some kind of budget auto repair shop. I told Mr. Bollin that I want to get my car fixed at Achbach Auto Industry, but he refused by request.

Thanks for the "Referred Shop" removal. How is this "research" though ? http://columbus.citysearch.com/profile/40984498/columbus_oh/international_collision_repair_center.html I don't see anywhere on there that says "Does not do a good job" or "budget auto repair".

Thanks for the "Referred Shop" removal. How is this "research" though ? http://columbus.citysearch.com/profile/40984498/columbus_oh/international_collision_repair_center.html I don't see anywhere on there that says "Does not do a good job" or "budget auto repair".

Read all his post. He named a no name shop. Then later stated that he would be going to International Collision.

Your jumping the gun. Jimmy what do you do there?