$900,000

Akula

man, I cannot wait until I get it....

Hello Dear,

I have Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft.but the manager of Eco Bank Benin Republic told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire. So I told him to cash $900,000.00 and all the necessary arrangement of elivering the $900,000.00 in cash was made with FEDEX

EXPRESS COMPANY.

This in the information they need to delivery your package to you. ATTN: DR. JOSEPH UGO EMAIL: fedex_internationalbenin@yahoo.fr

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX. This is what

they

need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME

2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.

4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.

5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Please make sure you send this needed info’s to the Director general of FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY DR JOSEPH UGO with the address given to you. For your informations, the only money you will send to them is thier security and official keeping fee of $185.00. All other fee has been paid

by me.

Note. The FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of an Africa cloths. They don't know it contents money, this is to avoid them delaying with the Box. don't let them know that is money that is in the Box.I am waiting for your urgent

response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Secretary Peter Diuf.

Sounds like the Argentine Gift I recieved the other day. The lady had a kid who was addicted to crack, the local Drug Lord killed him because he was owed so much money and now she feared for her life. She was willing to pay me $1,000,000 to "marry" her so she could be a legal US resident and move here away from the Drug Lord. She only wanted me to send back $1000 of that money so she could buy her travel arrangements.

I figured what the hell, I live in Utah now, I'll convert to Mormonism and take a second wife.... plus I'll be RICH here very shortly.

There was a guy on the radio that actually turned it around on them. He played along and told them he had money problems himself and needed $500 so He could pay some fees to free up his own money so that he could send them their money. After alot of e-mails the original sender of the e-mail asking for money, actually sent the guy on the radio $500. Don't know how true that story is but that is what was told on the radio.

There was a guy on the radio that actually turned it around on them. He played along and told them he had money problems himself and needed $500 so He could pay some fees to free up his own money so that he could send them their money. After alot of e-mails the original sender of the e-mail asking for money, actually sent the guy on the radio $500. Don't know how true that story is but that is what was told on the radio.

haha if thats true, thats awesome!