Well Deejay (5.7), I am at my wits end

Guest chpmnsws6

Guest 10ktgold
Hey payed him 10k up front and "DIDN'T" get 11k worth of stuff done YET. Mike still owes him a full roll cage ,passenger seat and some other crap. also Brian can be a witness to when after a run Deejay came back to us and his car was leaking and burning oil. hmm what could it have been ,oh yeah the valve cover gaskets were finger tight leaking oil on the headers. I have to admit tho the car loosk like it was doe right and is a nice and clean setup ,give Mike props for building it and taking it on in his spare time. I don't know mike ,and don't think I have met him either so I can't say anything bad about him and I don't intet to make it sound like I am cause I'm not. All I know is what I read here, have heard from other people not even from cr ,and from Deejay. Then fromt he stuff that we seen at the track when he raced. the coilovers care all adjusted wrong and the alignment wasnt done and so on. From what I understand. deejay traded him motors and everythign else. so he gave him all his stuff ontop of 10k to do the work to this car. and he feels that it needs finished ,and I don't see that being a bad thing. Id'e want my car done to. This was what it looks like a bad thing from the start ,they should have had it in writing and so on and i bet both will learn to do so next time.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chpmnsws6

He had more then 10k in parts. Most parts were new. You have a PM

I told him NOT TO TAKE THE CAR TO THE TRACK. The car was not finished, hell it was a SEVERE hack job in my eyes, and I did not get a chance to finish it, but he wanted it running, and running it was.

Guest chpmnsws6
i'm completely joking when i say this

but maybe hes pissed that he spent 11k plus his car and the thing still only went high 11's :D

I hope you get your money Mike

had he of let me finish the car, if he didn't run 10.80's, I would have kicked him out of the car and raced it for him. Built GTO t56, FREE Spec Stage 4 clutch, 150 shot, 2800 pound car, 1 7/8 SS headers, LS6 intake, TSP lid, one KILLER ram air setup, and a few other tricks, like a TP that was ported like no TB should be. Instead of opening up the hole on the blade, I'd port it out until my 242/248 cam would idle on it at 1000rpm. He always cried about the price, but he bought EVERYTHING to make that a sweet car, and then screwed up and had me rush everything. He bitched like a school girl about the valve covers..... ITS 8 FREAKIN 8MM BOLTS!!!!!!! Take a wrench, give them 3-4 turns, and go run the thing!!!! If you handed someone a car that most of the car was in the trunk, would you consider it a successful run if all you had to do is turn a few 8mm bolts to keep something from leaking? I know I would.

How many people know it still had Seafoam in the oil from when I had it, because the oil had coated and tarnished everything? I told him 3-4 times to change the oil before you even take it off the trailer. How many passes did he make again? I'm not rebuilding the engine because he doesn't listen. To be honest, I'm not touching that car again. I had to do something I've not done in ages........ Ask my parents for money. My faith in him left me high and dry, and without the money to pay the bills for the parts I ORDERED FOR HIS CAR!

If he cannot get to a computer,how has he logged onto myspace recently?

I hope you get your money mike.I know a guy that used to have a large shop in texas that ended up going out of business because of things like this.

People not paying him all they owed him

Kids that did not know crap about cars having him build cars for them on parents money and when cars did not run like they thought they should.Or ended up blowing up they cried and mommy and daddy treatened lawsuits.So he just closed shop and moved to ohio.And I know he was a good mechanic because he was working on a NHRA funny car team and knew his stuff.

Guest chpmnsws6
People on this site crack me up. D.J. and mike is what it should be. He asked how to get ahold of him. Not to get all of ur opinions like it counts for anything. If u know how to get ahold of him fine post, if not then stay da hell out of it!

But in the same aspect, this also helps word get out to the people that matter the most, the inner most car world. Again, I thank all who tried to help me out in this situation.

Guest chpmnsws6
If he cannot get to a computer,how has he logged onto myspace recently?

I hope you get your money mike.I know a guy that used to have a large shop in texas that ended up going out of business because of things like this.

People not paying him all they owed him

Kids that did not know crap about cars having him build cars for them on parents money and when cars did not run like they thought they should.Or ended up blowing up they cried and mommy and daddy treatened lawsuits.So he just closed shop and moved to ohio.And I know he was a good mechanic because he was working on a NHRA funny car team and knew his stuff.

I wondered the same thing. Its updated nearly daily!

Guest chpmnsws6
um no im not deejay. plus i talked to a few of you at the track. i rode there with him. ive known deejay for about 6 years tho.

Now it makes since...... :jerkit: :gay: :eek::wtf: :gay2:

anyone ever think that maybe 10ktgold might be him on a new sn so no one will know? FNG?

He's not DeeJay. I met him at the track and he's a cool guy. He's just sticking up for a friend.... the same thing you guys do in countless other threads on here. It was made public so both sides have a right to talk. If you guys can give your opinions based on half the story, then he can give feedback based on what he knows of the story.

I'm going to do like I always do and stay neutral.

Guest 10ktgold
for one i am not like anyone else you know. i will drive to lime and beat your old ass. im not gay ,fag or whatever you wanan call the shit. im married and i have kids. you wanna grow up and talk like a real person then do it , cause from what i read ,im the only one that can contact deejay and if you want your money well i suggest you calm your roll

Guest crazylady
for one i am not like anyone else you know. i will drive to lime and beat your old ass. im not gay ,fag or whatever you wanan call the shit. im married and i have kids. you wanna grow up and talk like a real person then do it , cause from what i read ,im the only one that can contact deejay and if you want your money well i suggest you calm your roll

And the next bann hammer victim! good bye

:popcorn:

Guest chpmnsws6
it has better gearing. Have you noticed F-bodies always fall on there face when you launch them? Instead of a 2.66 first gear, they have a 2.97 first gear, like the Corvette Z06, which is one of the reasons the Z can run 1.2 seconds faster then its older FRC brother while only making 40 dyno rwhp more

when you take you car to a shop the shop doesnt get paid untill the cars done.

Bullshit. The dealership, maybe, but that's because they already have a huge budget AND lawyers.

I use "side work" from CR members all the time, a 6 month wait is common place, and I don't care. You're getting a hell of a deal, shut up and wait.

Point:

He's not DeeJay. I met him at the track and he's a cool guy.

Counterpoint:

for one i am not like anyone else you know. i will drive to lime and beat your old ass.

cause from what i read ,im the only one that can contact deejay and if you want your money well i suggest you calm your roll
Wrong, the law can. Win or not, he can have deejay in small claims court for a decent amount of time. From what you said, he's in some shit already, I don't think he needs more. Anyone who's been to Athens (or any other hillbilly town) knows that when you talk like you're talking, it means he's getting poked by the law.

Everything I've seen in this thread leads me to believe that DeeJay is, if I were to use the Queens English, a fellow of dubious character...aka a Bitch.

M "The car wont be done for the race"

D "the race is near, I need the car"

M "It's not done, doesn't run"

D "make it run, gimme now"

M "It's not done, so don't race it"

D "OMG I RACES IT AND IT DRIPS!"

M "whens the car coming back to be finished?"

D ""

Sounds like DeeJay got a bitchin car and Mike lost money. Pretty clear cut.

Were in Lima? I'm from Elida.