Alittle rant

Sam1647545489

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even know I don't know any of u clevand guys I was the silver srt4 but u treated us well thanks an defentally nice area an cars...

Now I don't talk crap on here but I'm a slow 13second car an still went up there to try to get a win for the columbus side

sam thanks for the directions for james with the talon an I...I'm sure u wanted some faster cars to roll up with u all as well as ur group instead of us slow cars lol

It was nice getting to meet you Ray last night and hopefully next time there is a get together I will have a dig car for you to race... seemed like a good night and glad everyone was able to have some fun and bullshit together

It was great meeting you to. Cant wait to get a race with your Monte :cool:

How can you be on columbus racing and not race? I would put my 17 second honda up anytime someone seriously wanted to race it and it would be a fair race. I have owned quick cars in my day and have always been looking for the next one but I just havent found anything that sparks my interest. Anyone on here should be open to racing. Its not columbusracingfastcars.com. (Although noone steal that its mine bitchs:cool: ). Anyone who has ever jumped on the bandwagon and talked shit to any of these guys, and didnt back their words up should seriously think before they type. And yes I have raced my little car with similar cars and won some and lost many more but I still have done it.

I assume this was Dan Kims(sp?) car? Did Jaime talk Dan into street racing the Carrera or was he driving? Its an amazing car, it will be interesting to see if Tim can squeeze anything extra out of it. How did it fare against the competition??

Its David-and no. All I had to do was ask. :cool:

His quote about it was fucking hilarious too.

Oh come on just a cold air intake and a magnaflow catback. :-)

Yea, although I'm seriously considering selling everything with a motor in my garage to buy one in the future (and still take out a loan), with my mentality, I'm afraid I'd fuck it all up by trying to mod it :)

Yea, although I'm seriously considering selling everything with a motor in my garage to buy one in the future (and still take out a loan), with my mentality, I'm afraid I'd fuck it all up by trying to mod it :)

They are nice but imho not worth all that.

They are nice but imho not worth all that.

That's what I thought too until I drove it. I've had an opportunity to drive an F1, Murci, 360, etc. over the years and the GT "feels" so much better than all of them. Plus trapping low 130's on pump gas bone stock is fast enough to have fun for at least a month :)

I am trying to find the info on the guy who TRIED to modify those.

http://www.automotoportal.com/article/high-end-tuning-for-the-carrera-gt-racing-look-gemballa-mirage-gt-with-more-power

Yeah there it is 60hp WOOOHOOO

So basicly you better like the car a whole lot stock.

I had a hardon for that car. I just can't seem to find it on google atm.

Cars like that are not meant for people like us. If you can buy a performance car and drive it like it came from the factory good for you, but I cant keep may hands to myself ;)

That's what I thought too until I drove it. I've had an opportunity to drive an F1, Murci, 360, etc. over the years and the GT "feels" so much better than all of them. Plus trapping low 130's on pump gas bone stock is fast enough to have fun for at least a month :)

liked it better than a McLaren F1?? That's saying A LOT!

Its David-and no. All I had to do was ask. :cool:

His quote about it was fucking hilarious too.

I go to the gentleman's clubs with his brother Sol periodically, I've never met David but once at the shootout last week. I figured i'd butcher his name hints the sp? What was his quote btw?

I was only going on the convo that him and Tim were having about changing the redline on the car b/c it seemed to still be pulling up top and he wanted to see if anymore power would be made.

At any rate how well did the Carerra do?

I go to the gentleman's clubs with his brother Sol periodically, I've never met David but once at the shootout last week. I figured i'd butcher his name hints the sp? What was his quote btw?

I was only going on the convo that him and Tim were having about changing the redline on the car b/c it seemed to still be pulling up top and he wanted to see if anymore power would be made.

At any rate how well did the Carerra do?

Beat the modded Ford GT, lost to Trent. He pulled so hard off the hit-he hit the brakes because he thought he jumped!

He said "Shit JP, I'd love to. Hell, its better than running one of your Colts-thats a loose loose situation! If I win, I beat a $1000 car. If I loose, I lost to a $1000 car!, and your cars are always fast enough to make me worry!

Video coming soon.

Beat the modded Ford GT, lost to Trent. He pulled so hard off the hit-he hit the brakes because he thought he jumped!

He said "Shit JP, I'd love to. Hell, its better than running one of your Colts-thats a loose loose situation! If I win, I beat a $1000 car. If I loose, I lost to a $1000 car!, and your cars are always fast enough to make me worry!

Video coming soon.

It's my understanding that the carerra lost to both the ford gt and the evo....

there will be video posted of the race from the ford gt so you decide :rolleyes:

there will be video posted of the race from the ford gt so you decide :rolleyes:

I was in the CGT and I'd put money that it would have beaten the modded GT if they both left on time....but probably not by much. We hit the brakes and both jumped out pretty good on us. Trent pulled away hard, but we pulled slightly on the GT while we were chasing it. Post the video.

Already got that text from Chris-owner of the FGT, saying he had 3-4 cars on him. As I told him-post the video. It looked like the CGT made up the gap he created for himself from where I was at-and thats all I have to work with right now.

If you guys have a video-post away! Simple fix. If its close-maybe a rematch is in order? :cool:

I was in the CGT and I'd put money that it would have beaten the modded GT if they both left on time....but probably not by much. We hit the brakes and both jumped out pretty good on us. Trent pulled away hard, but we pulled slightly on the GT while we were chasing it. Post the video.

Dont want to get into a internet war over this but i was closest to the race and i saw no break lights from the CGT but i did see a big cloud of black smoke (prolly when he hit the rev limiter) which would make you think he hit the brakes....i think he was in the wrong gear to start with....either way the CGT was never in front of the FGT so isn't that a loss :eek:

Dont want to get into a internet war over this but i was closest to the race and i saw no break lights from the CGT but i did see a big cloud of black smoke (prolly when he hit the rev limiter) which would make you think he hit the brakes....i think he was in the wrong gear to start with....either way the CGT was never in front of the FGT so isn't that a loss :eek:

Bill, I was in the CGT. David did hit the brakes because we both thought we jumped the start. Once Trent spooled we chased him. We started around 4500 in 2nd but would be happy to hear your suggestion on which gear we should have been in.

His brake lights lit up- for more than a quick burp, after he pulled a full car++ on both Trent and Chris. I mentioned that in this post.

Video coming soon.

Bill? Which Bill is this?

This is Bill i was in the green lincoln that barked 2nd gear in your ear when i went around you lol i own grey procharged mustang that was not out that night...i could be wrong on all of this....just know what i saw and talked to Joe who was riding shotgun in FGT

When I first came on here everyone was out at IPS every weekend. Now we cant seem to get more than 30 cars to show up to anything. What happened?????

There used to be a bunch of people on here from back in the day that did, street race, cruise and socialize on a weekly basis. Most still have an interest in cars/racing, just not the utmost priority like it used to be.

This is Bill i was in the green lincoln that barked 2nd gear in your ear when i went around you lol i own grey procharged mustang that was not out that night...i could be wrong on all of this....just know what i saw and talked to Joe who was riding shotgun in FGT

Oh- Ok, Hi bill :)

Didn't know that was you in the Hot Rod Lincoln. Your playin with AEM now right?