nice areas of columbus?

stevethepirate

well M and G Micheal's are a wide selection of food. Handke's has an amazing tenderloin and has won many awards for the chiefs cooking. the restaurants feel is amazing to. its underground. those are all downtown though but still not far enough from easton to leave it out of your books. McCormick and Shmich (spl?) is a good restaurant at easton

I hate Easton....

The same crowd that was at Northland is now at Easton. I hate going to the mall/store and having obnoxious teenager around. I must be getting old and cranky.

Exactly why I don't go to Easton. Polaris over Easton any day. :nod:

Ever go to Easton on a Friday or Saturday night for a movie? It's scary... :eek:

Polaris has BJ's, which I think is a great place for the money and in a couple of weeks Mitchell's Steakhouse will be relocated to a new building (right next to BJ's) from the dying Crosswoods area (albeit not far away). Mitchell's would get my vote for not-italian any day if it's in the budget.

Exactly why I don't go to Easton. Polaris over Easton any day. :nod:

Ever go to Easton on a Friday or Saturday night for a movie? It's scary... :eek:

I am much more patient now than I was when I lived in C-bus. I was there one night at the movies and some kid comes up to me and says "Yo' dawg what time u gots" I looked at him and said " The proper way to ask the time is to say... Excuse me sir do you have the time?...try it next time....by the way its 11:30" The kid was about 19-20 and had a dumbfounded look on his face when I got done

Yeah, the parents are treating so im not worrying about the budget. i know they dont mind spending money on a meal thats worth it. And as far as the beer goes... im bringing them back to a party at my frat that night, so we might be trying to take it easy at dinner, haha.

thanks for all the suggestions!

Yeah, the parents are treating so im not worrying about the budget. i know they dont mind spending money on a meal thats worth it. And as far as the beer goes... im bringing them back to a party at my frat that night, so we might be trying to take it easy at dinner, haha.

thanks for all the suggestions!

what frat are you in?