Tow Truck Driver Accused Of Grand Theft Auto

excell

What do you guys know about shamrock? I had a bike towed by them recently, and it was stolen 4 days later...

Search Shamrock Towing, and look in the consumer reports area. For all intents and purpose's its a 'legalized' scam. As far as I know they tow alot from the campus area but im sure they dont limit themselves to just that area. They usually tow people, regardless of if they deserved to be towed or not, then hold your car until you pay them to get it back. They are shady beyond belief.

Arent they somehow fiscally responsible for your property if they took it and it was stored on their lot? If your bike was stolen from their "secure" lot cant they be held liable?

Arent they somehow fiscally responsible for your property if they took it and it was stored on their lot? If your bike was stolen from their "secure" lot cant they be held liable?

Oh, no... the bike was towed from where it broke, to my apartment. What I think is shady is that they then knew where it was, and it disappeared a few days later.

If its in there secure area that you can't get it from and something happens to it it would definaly be there responablility no matter how many (we aren't responsable) signs they have posted if you really press the matter. Logically and legally that can't hold up in court and especially since you didn't agree to it and they are "effectively" guarding the cars from outside intrusion.

Evan