Round II Racing presents first dyno day!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing

It's official ,we're ready to spin some drums!We are having our first dyno day saturday Oct.27th,registration will start at 8:00a.m. and the first pull will be around 9:00a.m.!It is gonna be on a first come first serve bassis!

The pricing is $40.00+tax for 3 pulls!There will be a few different classes!

*Japanese N/A

*Japanese power adder

*Euro N/A

*Euro power adder

*American N/A

*American power adder

Sorry AWD guys were not cappable to dyno you guys yet!

For more info you can visit our website at http://www.RoundIIRacing.com !

Guest RoundIIRacing
FUBAR class?? :D

What do you have a ls in a miata?You'd fall in american muscle,unless you have a american 4 banger in your import,than I'll let you jump in with the big guys!

Guest hotrodmama024
I'll let you run in the japanese class,you think you'll be ready by saturday(?)! :eek:

So i am thinking about coming up just to watch... Your car ready yet? You going to let me drive her? Please???

Guest hotrodmama024
Shop is coming along nicely! I have been down there a few times this week. Hope a good turnout shows up I wanna see what kind of numbers people on here put down

You have a pink crx? why is it pink by chance?

Looking forward to seeing you all there tommorow, easiest directions from columbus would be this: 70E to rt 79 north, newark/heath exit, take 79 north to 16 east. 16 will split to the right from 79, and then you will have to merge to the left when you come around the corner. take 16e and get off on obannon ave and make a left, go over the railroad tracks and make the 1st left you can. thats mckinley ave, round II is about 3/8 mile down on the right, big grey building. look for the red round II trailer. if anyone gets lost or whatever, give me a call, 740-281-9976.

you can also take 161 to 16e, just follow the directions above once on 16.

See ya all in a few hrs lol.

Matt

Guest hotrodmama024
Glad you guys could make it down, it was cool getting to meet you guys although i'm not sure i ever introduced my self, i was the guy in the grey shirt.

Its cool! Nice to meet you.

Guest RoundIIRacing
As the owner, and on behalf of all of us here at RoundIIRacing we'd like to thank everyone that showed up,and we hope to see those who didn't in the near future!