anyone know any good and cheap general contractors?

smokin5s

I am in the process of finishing my basement and I need some help on mudding the walls... I have one room that's pretty much done for the most part, but one other decent sized room and a restroom that will need mudded.... I'm just plain not any good at it and when I try to mud, it just ends up looking worse than it did before there was mud even on it.

anyone want to make a few bucks and help me out? I think the measurements on the larger of the two rooms is like 20x11 or something (will need walls and ceiling mudded) and the other room is about the same size and will probably need one more coat of mud put on it in order to look good enough for primer. I would imagine someone could get this done in an afternoon and I would be greatly appriciative.

thanks!

hell i could do it if i had the time, i've mudded basements before(not ceilings tho). my dad is an independent contractor, and he is brutally honest and moral. if your just wantin everything mudded they could prolly get it done in one or two days depending on the size(you have to remember that the mud has to dry) depending on how many corners there are etc. i can pm you his number if youd like. he and my brother do really good work.

Most of the time good and cheap don't go together side by side you get what you paid for believe when I was a contractor I made a living fixing "Good and cheap" contractors work

definitely true. half the shit i do with my dad is fixing the previous guys work.