Anybody else see a racial war coming soon?

Casper

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not racist nor do I intend on the following post to be read as me being racist. This country is going to hell in a handbag. You goto an atm in florida and Spanish is the #1 button not english!! This is AMERICA, not MEXICO. You wanna live here then learn the damn language. That would be like me moving to a foreign country and expecting them to cater to my every need just because im too damn stupid to learn thier ways. Secondly I hate this whole minority bullshit. You wanna talk about minority...the white man, who is supposedly king kong in the USA is honestly the minority. You take every different ethnic imigrant in this country add them to the black population and that is a hell of a lot more then the white percentage. Racism exist, it has been here forever and its not going away anytime soon. But trying to make a "politically correct" america is only going to add fuel to the fire and piss people off. Therefore race crimes and race wars are going to be on the rise within the next 10years more then they have ever been. Add all this to a declining economy where the poor get poorer and your going to have hell on earth. Welfare is a joke, I can remember being a kid and my mom being a single mom of 2 working as a waitress, she tried to get food stamps one year cause plain and simple we was poor as fuck, they told her she made too much money. But a black lady down the street who had 2 kids and no intentions of getting a job was approved for them. Was it really because my moms 2.13an hour plus tips wages were too much or was it because she wasnt black? So think im racist yet? Well if you do then here ill change your opinion...when was the last time you as a white person went into a store and was followed like a vulture hunting prey? I cant think of the last time, I went into a store a few weeks back with my friend who happens to be black, and we was followed by workers who was just casually stocking every isle that we would goto. Did we bitch and moan, no because theres nothing you can do about it. Racism will never die so you might as well learn to live with it people or your going to be a pissed off person for your life span.

Someone mentioned something about the Pledge of Alegence... thats an issue of the seperation of church and state.. not a racial battle. Specifically, the words "under God". As an athiest i refuse to say those words of the pledge, but i still say the pledge. The problem is, becasue its ben taught that way for the last century, it only sounds correct and complete if said with those words, so the easiest way to fix it is to just not say the pledge at all, rather than having a silent gap in it.

As far as the noose goes... i think that this was all after shocks of the recent school killings. Im sure some of you heard about the Black kids that made fun of the white kids, so the white kids hung a bunch of nooses rom a tre in front of the school.. wel the black kids threw a fit and killed one of the white kids, and then all hell broke loose after that. I can almost garauntee thats what sparked this.

You take every different ethnic imigrant in this country add them to the black population and that is a hell of a lot more then the white percentage.

STFU and go away....Noob! Numbers don't sway too far from this in the last three years either...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/pou.jpg

Welfare is a joke, I can remember being a kid and my mom being a single mom of 2 working as a waitress, she tried to get food stamps one year cause plain and simple we was poor as fuck, they told her she made too much money. But a black lady down the street who had 2 kids and no intentions of getting a job was approved for them. Was it really because my moms 2.13an hour plus tips wages were too much or was it because she wasnt black?

So now only blacks can get welfare...There may be more blacks on it, but there are a fair amount of whites on it, too! Maybe the $2.13 your mom made was more than the NOTHING the other lady was making....ever think that, genius? No one told your mom to fill out the app for a $2.13 job....she chose to, whether that was all she could find or she wanted to do that job, she did it. One time I got a big speeding ticket that needed an attorney...I couldn't afford one, so I inquired about a court appointed. I was told I made too much for that....Oh well, I did what I had to do. Sick of walking into places and people got attitude cause they got a fucked up job......QUIT.!! No one pulled you in and forced you to fill out the app...

Guest hotrodmama024
I hate everyone.. i dont care what color skin you have, if you disrespect me or dont like what i believe in i dont care. This is America... and everyone has that option to feel that way. Why should we stop halloween decorations because someone took offense to it. I would put that bitch right back up. If you cant see the humor in it, and have to be so serious about it, I would rather piss you off. Not saying i would hang nooses in my front yard. But it seems that everything now days is going to piss someone off. SO FUCK IT!