Norwalk, Spring 2008?

KillJoy

The franklin county sherif day just does their track rental at National Trails in the morning before a event or TNT. They get one hell of a deal and while I know we wont get the same deal, they may still give us a great deal. It probably just comes down to working with them on the date/time.

Worth a call at least. Everybody could pay $30 more per person and still save money at trails because it's much closer then Norwalk. Hell I spent like $75 in gas trailering my car up there and back. Figure the average car that's not trailered gets 20mpg. 300miles round trip, thats 15 gallons of gas at $3.00 a gallon... Adds up.

Then add into it the overall convience of having a track that's 30-45 minutes away.

Jason

It'll be at Norwalk. Everywhere else is either too expensive or only allows one lane.

Kil-Kare is cheaper and allows both, though you have to babysit them to be sure the track is prepped decent and no, It is NOT Norwalk but if prepped can hook very well.

Kil-Kare is cheaper and allows both, though you have to babysit them to be sure the track is prepped decent and no, It is NOT Norwalk but if prepped can hook very well.

After your bullshit with them this year, I'd prefer to stick with Norwalk. At least they're professional, and the drive is about the same.

Provided the Buick is no holding down jackstands, can it play to?

Oh Yeah!

This weekend I am heading to Commerce, GA for the Southern Super Heavyweight Shootoff. The requirements are 4000 lbs, RWD, American Made.

Should be LOTS of fun! There will be several Impallas there in the 9's, and one in the 8's!!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

After your bullshit with them this year, I'd prefer to stick with Norwalk. At least they're professional, and the drive is about the same.

The problem was part on my end due to lack of helpers. If you have a good crew, you shouldn't have any issues with them. Every one we ran went GREAT with the exception of this one, partly because I just didn't give a shit.

What is the price of Norwalk. I can get the homie hookup on Kilkare.

Shoot me a PM with your hookup price, I'll let you know what our best pricing was and maybe combined we can get YOU guys a better deal. (I'm not interested in running another one so you guys can have all the thunder!) If you ran an event here at Kil-Kare, I'm positive you'd get a shitload of our guys to come out.