Talk me out of selling my car..

Sam1647545489

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what r u guys wanting to get? and austin, after all that time on the turbo kit and now u wana sell??

Yea, this whole turbo experience has pretty much left a bad taste in my mouth regarding cars. I'm gonna take a break from it for awhile. I've been slowly trying to remove myself from the car scene so it's not as hard on me emotionally when I do sell it. lol. :(

Yea, this whole turbo experience has pretty much left a bad taste in my mouth regarding cars. I'm gonna take a break from it for awhile. I've been slowly trying to remove myself from the car scene so it's not as hard on me emotionally when I do sell it. lol. :(

Austin what else is left from the kit that you do not have and what would you sell the kit for once you get all the parts.

Paint it a different color get some new rims get some twin turbos blah blah blah and tell everyone its a new car....

Or ill give you 18500 cash tommorow

Double that and you can pick it up tomorrow. Have a street driven very low 10 sec car with as anthony would say, working a/c / heat and full interior. Car has everything built to be run hard without letting you down.

240z... There, that should be enough to convince you. Or maybe a picture will help?

http://www.motorpasion.com/images/2006/12/1971_datsun_240z-01.jpg

I am still looking for a car with 0 rust which is alot harder to do, also the miata is still goin into the works...