Talk me out of selling my car..

Sam1647545489

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I would have known you were selling it for only 2 bucks, I would have bought it.. and it doesnt looke correct with him driving it.. Sorry Shanton :)

Thats because I am hung over, 10am burnouts for the win, tell your neighbors sorry for leaving 60 feet patch burned rubbers mark in the front of there house when I left:burn:

GTI is not getting parted out sorry mang.

Still accepting 80 rolls. sighn up here Hater 1.X_________________

Hater 2.X_________________

Hater 3.X_________________

Hater 4.X_________________

Sam I wouldnt sell your car. Your car is bad and you will regret it. But honestly man when you make your car run in the 9's I cant ever see it really get boring but you dont have a lot of compettion? Dont get me wrong there is some 8-9sec. cars out there but do they go out every weekend and can they drive everywhere like you? NO. I bet you would have to agree that you had more fun in your car when it was just H/C/I and sprayed....reason being there was a ton more people you could race every weekend. Now it seems like once in a blue moon you will find a good race? My car is not that fast but there is a lot of cars I can race making it fun. Dont get me wrong I will build it someday but bye then everyone will have a 9-10 sec. daily driven car...you just beat every one to it. Dont get me wrong I do the same thing every winter it has crossed my mind to buy many diff. cars with various setups but bye the time I am 26 building or buying a house and having a built and paid off Mach just sounds to damn good. Keep your car bro!!!!

sorry for my ignorance, what's an FD??

i hate selling cars. i had to sell my '90 7-up edition mustang LX convertible about 2 years ago, because we had 6 cars, and no space to store them. the car was AMAZINGLY slow for a 5.0--it was an auto with 2.73 rear, but i still miss it for the 'vert factor.

sorry for my ignorance, what's an FD??

i hate selling cars. i had to sell my '90 7-up edition mustang LX convertible about 2 years ago, because we had 6 cars, and no space to store them. the car was AMAZINGLY slow for a 5.0--it was an auto with 2.73 rear, but i still miss it for the 'vert factor.

fd is the body style of RX7. I think 93-95 were the years.

Well here is the new project at its new home.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/PB040011.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/PB040008.jpg

And the job is half way done..

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/PB040007.jpg

She will need a few small thing and a good clean job and a few spots repainted but I will get it done. I am glad I got this car now seeing as winter is knocking on the door.

I like Sam's new project. Sam you going to consult Matt on the build?

Not sure, I got the guy who designed the LSX kit for FD/FC's helping me so I think he will know what to do. Also the guys down at IPS will have a big role in it as well. Plan with this car included a lsx motor and t-56 trans. Not sure on how far I will take the mods on the motor. More then likely will be a mild boost cam and some 5.3L heads, arp rod bolts and the stock short block. LS6 intake or whatever I can find somewhat cheap. Then I will have IPS design a turbo kit for it to make about 600-700rwhp. Should net me a low 10 sec pass maybe a 9 if I get after it. Ford rear-end with 3.55 gear and spec 5 clutch. Car will have a 12 gallon fuel cell and battery in the rear as well. Sparco seats, no a/c and some light weight wheels. Car already has been gutted today by me and Neon Jon. All that is left to do is fix what needs to be fixed then drop in the motor and trans, hook up my wiring connections and put in the rear end then its party time.. :cool: