The Cark Needs To GO!

AngryBMW

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/466238374.html

Pictures are at the link...

MUST SELL! College senior at OSU. I no longer have the time to invest into this amazing car so please serious inquires only!

I am asking $4500OBO You can reach me at 614-327-8085 with any further questions or would like to set up a time when you can come and look at the car yourself.

Here are the details:

-1985 Chevrolet El Camino

-Odometer reads 104,xxx miles but it actually has around 90k. The previous owner installed 4.10 gears and did not set them to run with the speedometer or odometer so it read very quickly until I fixed it.

-Black exterior with a maroon cloth interior

-Weld aluminum racing wheels with 195/50/15 up front and 275/50/15 BFG Comp TA Drag Radials in the back - All tires are in good shape with less than 1500 miles on them; drag radials have made 3 passes at the track

-Chrome fender accents, window accents and bumpers

-Hard Toneau cover

-Bed mat

-Fiberglass 2.5inch cowl hood

-Autometer 5in Tach, Autometer temp and oil gages

Engine:

-Freshly rebuilt Chevy 355, 4 bolt main (less than 1000 miles)

-GM Performance Heads, mildly ported and polished

-Lunati Cam, .515 lift 246/300 duration

-Crane 1.6 Aluminum roller rockers

-Crane extended and hardened rods

-Hooker longtube headers

-Holly 750cfm Carburetor

-Custom 2.5in Exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers

-Mallory Ignition

Transmission:

-700r4 fully built will all TCI parts (have receipts)

-TCI 3500 Stall converter

-B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter with reverse lockout

-B&M Electronic stall lockup converter - You can set this to lock the converter at any speed, great for highway travel

-4.10 gears

The buyer also gets a pair of maroon bucket seats that are not installed and an electric fan.

I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere!

Please call 614-327-8085 and ask for MARC with any questions or to set a time to see the car in person.

Thanks for looking,

-Marc

Sure about that?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43425

4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay or Craigslist ad, you can add it to your post if you would like.

I may have to lock your thread. :o:p;)

You can't sell that thing, it's like a part of who you are on cr.. Same thing goes for sam driving vettes, verse driving hello kitty toys, nick driving volvos, and me driving slow japanese shit

Brian for this to be true he would still have to have the Malibu.

BUMP for a nice car.

You can't sell that thing, it's like a part of who you are on cr.. Same thing goes for sam driving vettes, verse driving hello kitty toys, nick driving volvos, and me driving slow japanese shit

lol

any rust on that truck? Is the shifter on the column or the floor?

I had an 85 SS and loved it!

Sorry for the delayed response...

There is a small patch of surface rust on the rear passanger quarter pannel. From all of my research this is the most common place of rust due to a shitty design and water collects there. It's an easy and cheap fix per the body men I have contacted.

The shifter is on the floor and is a B&M Pro Ratchet shifter with reverse lockout.

-Marc