1/4 mile this year?

thorne

they open at 11am lets meet at qs&l @ polaris at 915 heres directions from polaris and 71

Turn left to merge onto I-71 N toward Cleveland 74.5 mi

Take exit 196 for OH-301 toward W Salem 0.3 mi

Turn left at Elyria Rd/OH-301

Continue to follow OH-301 2.6 mi

Turn right at US-42 1.1 mi

they open at 11am lets meet at qs&l @ polaris at 915 heres directions from polaris and 71

Turn left to merge onto I-71 N toward Cleveland 74.5 mi

Take exit 196 for OH-301 toward W Salem 0.3 mi

Turn left at Elyria Rd/OH-301

Continue to follow OH-301 2.6 mi

Turn right at US-42 1.1 mi

After you turn right (south) on 42 you go about 2-3 miles not 1.1. You will see the track on your left. you have to drive a good half mile after seeing the track then turn left (there is a sign) the turn is over 90 degree. you go about a quarter mile then turn left onto a dirt road to the gate. Turn in your tech card at the staging lanes when you make your first pass, there is no tech area. There is air at the little wooden shack on the right of the main road. The slowdown area is a little ruff in the left lane in a faster car. just drift slowly toward the center after you go through the traps and its much smoother. They have a back in style water box which I really like. The photographer is very good. talk to him if you want pictures and put a white dot on your windshield near the rearview mirror. His name is Paul Kruger. He will mail the pictures to you There 3 for 5$ Track prep is usually decent as long as there are some slick tire cars to lay some rubber down.

Guys Im going to Norwalk I really like 42, I go there a lot, but this late season action has norwalk written all over it :cool:

I'm driving back Friday night from Northern Illinois from training at the office and have another tech with me, but we have to leave Sunday afternoon to be back.

I'm in for D42 on Saturday if anyone else wants to go, plus I wanna introduce him to drag racing. He drives an Accord and lives near Atco Raceway in New Jersey, one of the best in the nation.