Anyone Familiar with Citigroup

Drewhop

Wife is thinking about taking a job with them. I did the basic research but i dont quite understand what they do. Anyone work for or have experience with dealing with them. She has interview on wednesday any information would be great. Thanks in advance

Citi just off Georgesville road? I know a little about the place.

I think the area she is interviewing for is called Primerica. So yes Citi is owned by Citigroup but they have about 10 Major labels they own. And it all seems financial. Just trying to do some research for her to make sure its worth switching jobs.

Citi? They lose money at a record pace and then get abandoned by their CEO right when the heat is about to come down: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119431769552383562.html?mod=googlenews_wsj.

No, I doubt they are going out of business but this is 'whats wrong' with corporate America. Sorry, had to vent.

Citi? They lose money at a record pace and then get abandoned by their CEO right when the heat is about to come down: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119431769552383562.html?mod=googlenews_wsj.

That's good for Citigroup though. People have been begging for Chuck Prince's removal for a while now.

No, I doubt they are going out of business but this is 'whats wrong' with corporate America. Sorry, had to vent.

Citi is still the largest bank. All lending institutions are really hurting right now thanks to the whole subprime mortgage fallout.

Citi is still the largest bank. All lending institutions are really hurting right now thanks to the whole subprime mortgage fallout.

See if she was actually interviewing with Citigroup or one of there banks i would be excited but im almost 100% positive its primarica which is there shady pyramid scheme b.s.

Do a google search on Primerica.. it's blatantly a scam.

I had a friend put me through on of their orientations and I had walked out half way through because I couldn't stop laughing at their garbage.. everything I was fed had scam written all over it..