Its Snowing

Skinner

Until you guys have lived in the snowbelt, you have no idea what heavy snow really is. My biggest disappointment with moving down here was the lack of 5 and 6 foot snow drifts. About ten years ago we had a big storm that brought over 4 feet of snow if I remember right. Back then that was up to the top of my head.

Until you guys have lived in the snowbelt' date=' you have no idea what heavy snow really is. My biggest disappointment with moving down here was the lack of 5 and 6 foot snow drifts. About ten years ago we had a big storm that brought over 4 feet of snow if I remember right. Back then that was up to the top of my head.[/quote']

Not sure where in the "snow belt" you are from, but my home town got 147" last year.

I love the "heavy" snowfall we get here.

how can't you possibly love 70+weather? I understand if its 95+ but anything less then that is perfect. Anyone who wants it under 50 degrees is insane.

I like all the seasons. I don't understand how anyone can want it 70+ all year. No fun in the snow!