OSU loses

Chad is Dead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tressel should have challenged the first TD they had...That SOB fumbled......!!!!!!!

Yeah, I was screaming at the tv when that happened. It clearly came out long before he hit the ground, hell there should of been an official review at the least. Oh well.

Anthony, thank you!!!

Tressel should have challenged the first TD they had...That SOB fumbled......!!!!!!!

I think OSU thought they would win easily so why challenge the call.He clearly fumbled but OSU looked like crap today.I hope you guys really didn't think they were the best team in the country.They were No 1 but clearly not the best team in the country.LSU and Oregon are the 2 best teams.

Laurinaitis = most overrate player in college football. He lost this game because he didn't stay at home and cover the run up the middle. That's two games in a row teams have run right through his area of responsibility.

I'm a Diehard Wolverine fan but I think OSU and Tressel have done a GREAT job with what they have.Did anyone here think they would have been undefeated and No 1 this late in the season?

Nope. I think it's been a fantastic season. They've done great.

Nope. I think it's been a fantastic season. They've done great.

I agree. I'm not happy about today but we never expected to be #1 this year with losing all that power last year so it's still been a good year. 1 more game and if we win that it will be a "great" season imo.