OSU loses

Chad is Dead

90% of OSU fans are dicks and deserve all the bashing they get.

And it's people like you that are the worst, you never have anything positive to say and bash the fans just to piss them off. If your going to make comments like that stay the fuck out of these threads.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of OSU fans are dicks and deserve all the bashing they get.

Do you even like football? You only bitch and moan when a thread about the bcs pops up, especially if it discusses OSU.

Fact: Ohio State played god-awful today, but they've still had a great season. I don't understand why there's so much anti-OSU beating off on CR.

Finally revenge for spoiling our undefeated regular season in bball in 2005! (And you know us Illini take our basketball seriously.)

Seriously, though, the reason Tressel didn't challenge the fumble was because the game was only about 2minutes in. Why waste the timeout so early in the game if you're wrong? Although that play did occur right in front of our seats and I will concede that it *may* have been a fumble...

And the reason he called the time-out before the punt was because he probably didn't think OSU could get the right men on the field before the snap. When he called the TO, there were 2 or 3 guys trying to get off the field before the punt.

They had a great season because they didnt play anybody worth talking about. Im suprised they didnt run the table with the easiest schedule in the BCS.

You're right, just like how LSU has lost to amazing teams like Kentucky who in turn lost to 3 teams, including Miss St? I'm guessing you haven't watched any football this season if you've managed to miss all of the upsets.

OSU made too many mental mistakes. Illini ran a total of 6 plays all game damn there. If OSU was not gonna compensate than they deserve to lose. I luv the bucks but tressel seems like at one point his play callin is on point. Then at another it is like WTF? Cover 2 is not a good choice for the buckeyes. Almost every team will kill there cover 2. Rush 4 maybe 5, keep "baby" animal at home along with freeman, send grant. They could have won that game. I put the loss on poor effort, and decision making on the coaches. BTW: GO BUCKS!! Blue is going down now.

You're right, just like how LSU has lost to amazing teams like Kentucky who in turn lost to 3 teams, including Miss St? I'm guessing you haven't watched any football this season if you've managed to miss all of the upsets.

Your actually going to argue that OSU had a tough schedule this year? Go checkout the BCS strength of schedule ratings and then get back to me.

OSU didnt play anyone this year PERIOD! Nevermind the fact the Big Ten was the weakest conference in football.

I'm so sick of hearing about how weak the schedule was. Did the actual team arrange the schedule? No. Just like every other school/conference in the NCAA. You play the teams on your schedule. It's up to you whether you beat them or not. It's not like the schedule hasn't been set for a some time. You have no way of knowing how good a school is going to be when they're on your schedule 3 years from now. Just like, you have no idea how good your school is going to be 3 years from now. Enough with the weak schedule. Did anyone forsee USF being any good this year? Probably not.

tOSU is #36 - there are a hell of a lot more under #36

http://www.tellshowbcs.com/SOSP.html

"The SEC blah blah strongest schedule blah blah"

Your actually going to argue that OSU had a tough schedule this year? Go checkout the BCS strength of schedule ratings and then get back to me.

OSU didnt play anyone this year PERIOD! Nevermind the fact the Big Ten was the weakest conference in football.

:mad::(

Nope. I think it's been a fantastic season. They've done great.

Yeah I agree with this. I think if they would have been on their game today it might have been a different turn out, or at least a more respectable loss. They just looked horrible. I also thought the fighting at then end was pretty unnecessary and childish. They had a right to be celebrating. They were unranked and beat the number 1 team.

Yeah I agree with this. I think if they would have been on their game today it might have been a different turn out, or at least a more respectable loss. They just looked horrible. I also thought the fighting at then end was pretty unnecessary and childish. They had a right to be celebrating. They were unranked and beat the number 1 team.

Your right they did have every right to celebrate. Just show a little consideration and respect, jumping up and down and stomping on the "O" shows zero class. You wont see OSU do that to any school it. Its just a sign of disrespect.

Your right they did have every right to celebrate. Just show a little consideration and respect, jumping up and down and stomping on the "O" shows zero class. You wont see OSU do that to any school it. Its just a sign of disrespect.

Oh, I didn't see where it was happening. I thought it was by the sidelines. That does change some things...