Moment of Silence for the Danger Ranger...

Rally Pat

Guy in a Mazda 6 on 71S decided that mirrors are not an important factor in cutting across 2 lanes. I was by the Spring Street exit on my way to DeVry, right as 71S starts to slope uphill by the 670 on-ramp. I was in the rightmost lane. Guy in the middle jumps over, slams into me, and slams me into a cherry picker truck (which ended up saving my truck from rolling). He hit me with enough force to push me into the 670 on ramp. Nobody was hurt.

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v155/38/60/831785276/n831785276_1669100_7707.jpg

didn't you just buy an engine? That sucks

2 Engines, actually, if you count Dave's mustang. However, they were never for my truck, although If I wanted to I could have thrown one in in a weekend.

I am going to buy some stupid cheap Saturn or something to keep my gas prices down, then the 2.3 RX project will resume.

can you get the motor out of the car b4 you give it to the junkyard. i could of done w.e. the hell i wanted to my first car. aslong as it was able to be picked up on a flat bed.

holy shit i want your doors if they are rust free

Both of you, see post #17.

ok still doesnt help with my point. all ur stating in #17 is that the insurance company(what i presume) is giving you $920 and your hoping for 1k....are you trying to sell the car and not worry about insurance?

the insurance company is buying my truck for $920. I dont get what there isnt to understand.

well i was saying you should pull apart the car. im sure the motor could help you out in the future or the interior parts. part the fucker out as long as its still standing

Martin, I CANT pull apart the car, the insurance company is buying it.

Pat did you even read my second post. i didnt know if the place that got the car after the accident would be cool and let you take stuff out of it. the place i took mine to let me do practically anything to it as long as it could be pulled onto the flat bed. thats all i was wondering. obviously not. good luck with you projects