Death in the family...

copperhead

For those of you OG enough to remember it, the Taco has passed on.

A few years back I sold it to my stepfather, who used it daily as a truck should be used. Well, yesterday he had it in the driveway about to load something in the bed, when it started rolling down the hill. I can only assume that he had it out of gear without the e brake. Well, about halfway down the driveway (steep ass hill) it turned sideways, and smashed into a couple trees. The front end, cab and bed were all damaged, along with frame damage and possibly engine damage.

Tis a sad day, I loved that truck. :(

My mom said she'll send me pics of whats left, I'll post them up when I get them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I luv teh Taco.

such a long no he ran out of breath, that is what the hot sauce meant to us

:(

Don't let your mom tow it away yet. I have a plan, the taco's heart may live on...

Well, I had planned on doing a buyback until I found out the insurance co wanted TWO FUCKING GRAND for it. For less than that I can get one that just needs minor work.

I'm still waiting on pictures.