Fuck people who think there cops

Drew2o2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you in this thread... Why dont you treat Linn, Sam or countless other people on here this way when they talk about messing around on the street??????? All I see from you are post saying "great kill", "good race", etc :confused:

Because I make it a point not to read their shit. ;)

First messing around means passing one another on a country road, specifically 521 off of 36 in delaware. Second i couldnt agree more about those fat bitch soccer moms who just think your speeding because your car is loud. Third This was at 10:45am, if they were being good parents then they wouldnt be worrying about there childrens well being because they would be in school because there good parents assured this fact and those to young wouldnt be in the middle of a country road.

The thing is too is we were just driving in a straight. I dont believe im am the best driver or anything however i do believe its hard to find a 17yr old who can handle a 5liter like i can. if i were drifting thru a subdivision i would understand but ive done that plenty of times and never got a second look but basic straight line driving gets me shit.

if i were drifting thru a subdivision i would understand but ive done that plenty of times and never got a second look but basic straight line driving gets me shit.

This is why im moving away from this city, state, time zone. The people in this city are fucking retarded, especially when it comes to driving.

The thing is too is we were just driving in a straight. I dont believe im am the best driver or anything however i do believe its hard to find a 17yr old who can handle a 5liter like i can. if i were drifting thru a subdivision i would understand but ive done that plenty of times and never got a second look but basic straight line driving gets me shit.

This is me

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/sjonathan02/footinmouth.gif

Please please please please tell me you are kidding!!!

i do believe its hard to find a 17yr old who can handle a 5liter like i can

Yup....you are a young guy w/ a "fast" car. This post right here sums up your entire problem. You are young and know everything.

When you mature a little, you will realize that when you do something stupid, it will probably piss someone off, and bitching about that person does NOTHING!

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Guest hotrodmama024
Like brake checking people on the way home from Norwalk? :D

Hey people need to stay off my ass thats all. I dont want anyone raming me due to someone in front of me. So stay off my ass. ;) hehe

It kinda bothers me when parents have their 8 year olds playing in the street at real common commute hours and then when you're driving down the street and the kid notices your car they freeze up in the middle of the street. If you then honk at them cause they've been sitting in the middle of the street for 15 seconds then their parents get all hissy pissy at you for scaring their kid.

I never said it was fast. Its verging on quick right now, around a 14.0 flat. I really havent done anything stupid, i learned my lesson sometime ago when i put a 2000 teg into median on 23 going over 270 at 120 coming off the 270 exit ramp. I was a dumb shit at that time. This was at 2 in the morning but still it was stupid to do what i did to myself. I knew the limit i just thought i was good enough to come back from going over the line. That very mentality left me not able to move for about 2wks. I never claimed to be fast, i never claimed to be the best. But i can assure everyone that i know my babys limits and i can control her. I dont really wanna get off topic and sound like every other kid that has a car with potential but i do have large plans for this vehicle and when i have a new daily i will begin the build up along with a thread to go along with it.

Guest hotrodmama024
You just keep giving them ammo to bust your ass about stupid shit you do. I know you think you are smart... but at your age.... all men are still young and dumb. No offense. Just stop giving them ammo to aim at you. :)

Benz guy you can stick that pull with my name on it up you ass. Its really fucked up that you would wish misfortune on someone, perticulary someone you dont even know.
Listen close pallie:

I never said I was wishing anything, go back and read it again. I dont want you to wreck, I don't want you hurt and I damn sure don't want you fucking up the scenery or hitting a kid. We've all seen enough accidents.

It was a prediction, not a wish, there is a difference. It is based off of your cocky attitude toward driving, outlined here:

however i do believe its hard to find a 17yr old who can handle a 5liter like i can.

A: This says nothing. You're touting your driving prowess by comparing it to 17 year olds, a population of ignorant fools. So, you're smarter than idiots, congrats.

B: What the hell are you trying to prove with that statement? The more to try to convince us that you know, the more ignorant you look. Please understand that a kid saying "It's ok, I know what I'm doing" is so stupid that it's painful, and that is BECAUSE of our experiences, outlined here:

Hell, I would pretty much bet that EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this Forum has (perhaps still does) stupid shit in their vehicle.

He is absolutely right, EVERYONE here has been an idiot. We also remember that, as an idiot, we thought that it would hard to find a 17yr old who can handle a car like i can.

We're calling you an idiot because you need to hear it. If you keep on tooling around like you're a young driving god, a pole will find you. You better hope it's a pole, and not a minivan or a playground that you "drift" into. Everyone thinks they're a bad ass until they fuck up. We're not jumping your case because we're better than you, we're doing it because we WERE you. I'm sure all of us have seen all the accidents that we care to see. I saw a Cobra with 3 dicks in it hit and ROLL an Explorer full of people it trying to show off on 315. That driver sure was a bad ass!

Me? I've done 140-150mph through the 670 curve under high street. Luck has kept me alive, not skill. Skill only matters on a track, and even there it's still 75% luck.

My bad Benz Man, i dont think im a driving god. Like i said above, i already fucked up. It really makes you think about what could happen if something goes wrong. When i plan everything i think of the worse possible consequence so i have a way to get out of it.