Fuck people who think there cops

Drew2o2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that feel the need to follow people... dont. You put your life at risk when doing dumb stuff like that.

Some of you in this thread... Why dont you treat Linn, Sam or countless other people on here this way when they talk about messing around on the street??????? All I see from you are post saying "great kill", "good race", etc :confused:

This is a great point, about to say the same thing. One young dude posts on here, and everyone rapes his ass.

• 3 months later...
You know whats worse than people calling the Cops on you, being 16 geting your "new to you car" (Del Sol) puting on I/H/E and flying down a road and then someone that knows your parent calling your house and leaving a message on the answering machine and your parents playing it when you walk in the door. but I was being stupid neway so I earned geting the keys taken away for a week.

Dude passing someone is not endangering someone. I said i would undertsand if i was running thru subdivisions or school zones. Point is i was on a country road and passed legally according to the median.

So you wern't going more than 10mph over the spped limit while passing??? LOL