Fuck people who think there cops

Drew2o2

Another addition in the intrests of helping: You don't have to fuck up to die. This is something I was lucky enough to learn the hard way and not be claimed by it. Just because you're in control of your car does not mean that everyone else is. Columbus is known for cars changing lanes 3 at a time with no signal, I've almost been taken out by other drivers twice.

Regarding your 50,000mile experience: Gas must be killing you. Consider this, everyone here has more miles than you, more experience than you, and we're all telling you to slow down and take it easy...why?

Because, the end result of all that experience is the realization that the daytime streets are not the place to fuck about. I put 100,000miles on my Tbird over 3 years, including multiple track days and racing events, I was very comfortable and very competant with that car...and I layed the hell off it when cars were around....at the end, anyways. :)

Learn from what you're reading, and don't "settle it on the street". That last part is for the simple fact that all the people here who actually still street race are much MUCH faster than you....and they're a bit exclusive. I would be, too.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is i really dont drive around that fast is stupid shit that gets me followed. 10 over is my usual. And your point is why i said the street will have to wait.

i'll be puting a metal rod in your broken leg someday. i'll give you the option in advance---do you want a titanium rod or a 316 stainless steel one???

I wont need that rod because ill be getting a lighter clutch soon so my leg wont break. Use the rods to stiffen your flimsy ass fox.

???what--this statement makes no sense (people break their legs in accidents, like ramming their car into a wall, which it sounds like you've already done in less than 2 yrs of driving).

and my fox has full length subframes, the ported GT-40 heads (that you're looking for in your sig), ported GT-40 intake, E cam, longtubes, and a tremec. oddly, the rest of my mods pretty much match yours almost exactly.

When I am on a residential street I do the minimum of 60mph. What is wrong with that assholes:D BTW: drifting is da shit in a lil sub-division. Maybe you guys should try it sometime and leave the kid alone!

60? you pussy whip that goat at 85 around corners and school zones, whats the point of having that car if your not going to hit kids?

My point is i really dont drive around that fast is stupid shit that gets me followed. 10 over is my usual. And your point is why i said the street will have to wait.

10 over is your usual? hmmmm SLOW DOWN!!!! drive the fucking speed limit... so you were doing 35 in residential areas when you get followed by "soccer moms"? My guess is if you're admitting to 10 over, you probably average 20+ over. I'll tell you what, if I catch you doing that in my neighborhood, I'll make sure the police "know" that you were swerving, speeding, and being an over all idiot and make sure that you get pulled over and have to do a sobriety test. 1-800-GRAB-DUI is your friend.

one question for you... have you ever driven the mustang in snow? hmmmmm light in the rear RWD car..... ya, I'm with Benz.... have fun being on the news.

I can't stand it when people hear my car in a neighborhood and scream at me to slow down when I'm not going faster than 20. One time I stopped and threw it in reverse when some bitch yelled at me to "slow the fuck down", I rolled down my window all the way and asked if she wanted to ride in the car and watch my speedometer while I proceed to go 25mph. She just shook her head in disbelief.

The last time somebody told me to slow down, I was already in a bad mood, I stopped, backed up rolled down the window and smoked the tires! I know it was bad, but she deserved it! I was just cruising in my old GT@like 20mph which was loud as hell! Made me feel better :D

The last time somebody told me to slow down, I was already in a bad mood, I stopped, backed up rolled down the window and smoked the tires! I know it was bad, but she deserved it! I was just cruising in my old GT@like 20mph which was loud as hell! Made me feel better :D

lol :burn:

what were you doing? You clearly state "Me and my friend were messing around"

What seems harmless to you may be major to a homeowner in that neighborhood.

I see some 18 year old numbnuts and his friend doing donuts, burnouts, throwing shit out their windows ie... your words "messing around" in my fucking neighborhood, where MY kids play, where MY tax dollars are spent, where MY fucking family is spending 100k to live - you better believe your going to have a fucking problem on your hand.

It's called common courtesy dude. Grow up, start a family, buy a house, and I guarantee your views will change.

I have a high school 2 streets away from me - the little punk motherfuckers used to think the neighborhood was theirs - intimidating the elderly, littering, breaking into garages, etc... All it took was a couple near beatdowns from some of us 'younger' owners for them to knock that shit out.