Chase Fucking Bank

87GT

I get what you are saying and paperless billing is so much more convenient. I just look at the bright side. If I pay by check the money sits in my account longer. Better in my account than in theirs.

I agree, I pay by check. The only paperless billing I use is for my wife's mobile phone.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found the online services of Chase to be as good or better than any other bank I have experienced, but I don't have my mortgage though them so maybe that dept. is different and full of suck. If there really is a fee unless you mail a paper check, I would just set up an auto bill pay at your current bank (which actually sends a paper check, or processes it electronically in a way analogous to a paper check) and you can skirt the fees, if your bank doesn't charge for that (chase checking doesn't charge for check mailing bill-pay FWIW).

Guest mrhobbz
Don't feel bad, i have 450$ disappear from my account with chase with no transactions listed or anything, they couldn't find any list of transactions where 450$ or anything amounting in $450 was widthdrawn and they also couldn't do anything and told me to go home.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest evobound

I have to reneg my original comment.

I just financed my car through Chase - $10 per payment to pay online, and you can't pay more than 2 payments at a time.

Which sucks, because I've got $4500 to throw at it. :(

I have to reneg my original comment.

I just financed my car through Chase - $10 per payment to pay online, and you can't pay more than 2 payments at a time.

Which sucks, because I've got $4500 to throw at it. :(

Again they charge you to pay them money you owe. That is fucking ridiculous. Isn't it cheaper for all parties involved to make a one time EFT payment them snail mail a check???

Does anyone else see the genius of this?

-When chase issues a loan, they have to compete for it. You have a choice, so they tickle your asshole to get you to go with them. You're good.

or

-Chase buys your loan. You are locked into it, you have no choice, they don't have to tickle your asshole. In fact,t hey can abuse you because you're not going anywhere. You are now a cash cow.

Does anyone else see the genius of this?

-When chase issues a loan, they have to compete for it. You have a choice, so they tickle your asshole to get you to go with them. You're good.

or

-Chase buys your loan. You are locked into it, you have no choice, they don't have to tickle your asshole. In fact,t hey can abuse you because you're not going anywhere. You are now a cash cow.

It's called business.

People are just mad cuz they dont get to see any money from it.

If people dont buy Chase stock they should the last company Jamie owned (Citi) turned into a $100 a share company.

Chase does charge for alot of stuff, but have you ever thought of askign them to waive any of it?

If any company should be thought of as evil its the utilities how many of you know that its in the law books that they are pomised that every year they have to make a 4% profit (not sure about the %) the Feds state that they can raise thier prices so they can meet that .

Chase isnt perfect but if you dont like it go somewhere else Chase dosnt make anyone do anything its your choice (yes you can go refi your loan with another bank)

It's called business.

People are just mad cuz they dont get to see any money from it.

If people dont buy Chase stock they should the last company Jamie owned (Citi) turned into a $100 a share company.

Chase does charge for alot of stuff, but have you ever thought of askign them to waive any of it?

If any company should be thought of as evil its the utilities how many of you know that its in the law books that they are pomised that every year they have to make a 4% profit (not sure about the %) the Feds state that they can raise thier prices so they can meet that .

Chase isnt perfect but if you dont like it go somewhere else Chase dosnt make anyone do anything its your choice (yes you can go refi your loan with another bank)

I agree. Chase doesn't charge any type of fee that is already present in the industry. There are plenty of companies that don't have a charge to make payments. I know that even with our mortgage there is a fee to pay (something like $15 or something like that) because they use someone else to process their payments via the internet.... and it's WELLS FARGO. There are ways around those fees. You are able to set up auto pay with almost anything (altho with most insurance companies there is a $1 charge on top of your monthly premium). If you know that you are sending in EXTRA money, then there is no harm in putting in the mail and sucking up the $.45 or so that you have in your time, stamp and envelope.

Nothing in life is free. If you think that Chase is the only bank that's charging fees like this, then you're wrong. And I can almost bet money that if your bank currently doesn't charge fees, it will shortly down the road.

BTW, if you don't like Chase, at least invest.... Jamie Dimon will make sure that those fees that are being charged will help put money back into your pocket!

My business account is with Chase. I use to have National City Bank, but switched to Chase thinking they're better for business's=WRONG. I will be switching back to National City here soon.

Your just mad because you cant get 1 thing out of that bank. I know what it is hahahaha. Kind of shitty they told me your business. You just talked to Jay the other day, and Butch or whatever his name is will be calling you Wednesday. Hang in there it sounds like Jays got you takin care of. He hooked me up with all my accounts and Im in the process here shortly of getting what your looking for. Good Idea Brandon, why didnt I think of it?

i hate chase too. they have put a hold on my account twice in the 2 months ive had it even though i have kept up w payments. and then when i call to get it activated, they ask me millions of questions about my students loans and other accounts and unimportant shit that isnt their business. and their online banking sucks. go to wesbanco!

i hate chase too. they have put a hold on my account twice in the 2 months ive had it even though i have kept up w payments. and then when i call to get it activated, they ask me millions of questions about my students loans and other accounts and unimportant shit that isnt their business. and their online banking sucks. go to wesbanco!

its not that they need to know, its called security. they want to make sure you know so that there isnt any fraud going on

id like to see you bitch about it whne someone takes your card and runs up 2k in charges youll call up and say why didnt you block it ???

I went into a Chase bank to pay my mortgage that is due on 1/08. They told me it will only go to interest and I can not do a payment to cover my minimum monthly payment. I did not get my stupid monthly bill in the mail for this month (NO CLUE Why they don't use a loan book like everyone else) so I asked them about that. They said it was sent out but didn't know why it didn't make it to my house.

I told them again all I want to do is pay my minimum monthly payment and they took my check. They said they won't charge this time and it will go to the right thing. Honestly I have moved around Ohio a lot in my life and Chase is the only bank like this. Also every credit card minus chase has not charged me to do a OTEFT payment over their webpage. I don't care who handles they payments. Online banking is supposed to be "convenient ". Charging me to pay money I owe you unless it is a paper check in the mail is not Convenient.

i dont have a problem with chase. they bought my mortgage from amtrust bank. And ive already mailed a payment it went to everything, intrest, escrow, and principal. Ive also have a checking, savings, ira, credit card and dont have any problems. Idk if they switched it for you but if you have a mortgage with them your checking account can be upgraded to premium account (free check, free wiretransfer, money orders, etc). I do all my banking with the canal winchester office and never have a problem. also had huntington. and switched i had a checking and savings both. got overdraft protection. well i went into the overdraft and instead of having the protection that i signed up for the charged me 650. switched to chase next month. no problems.

trowa I seriously have no clue where you go, you sure its not a Bank of america with a chase sign out front? lol. i work at chase in worthington and I can't count how many people come in on a daily basis to pay there mortgage, heloc's, auto loans, cc's, etc you name it, for FREE, without anything other than the money/check/whatever they are paying with and their license so we can find their account number for them.

you sure you're not stretching the truth here? If not, feel free to pm me what branch you've been going to and I'll have my manager look into it, she's cool with everyone and can straighten anything out.

It was the chase on the corner of morse and karl. It used to be a bank one but it is now a chase.

Thats ur problem....get the fuck outta the hood! I too work for Chase in the Home Equity dept and we charge 12.00 to pay through the automated system, 20.00 through a rep (me), and free online. If you want to make principal payments only you have to mail the payment to a seperate address, if not some will go to principal and some to interest. Most mortgages or lines of credit have a period where the first 10-15 years you pay only interest then after that you will actually pay on the loan.