200 orgasms a day

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
Some girls just cant get off though. Its not the man at all.

Well i used to use that excuse.... but i dont believe that anymore. Its all about the man wanting to make her happy i guess, and knowing what the hell they are doing.

Wow I like the idea, but I don't think I'd want my meat anywhere near her. She could probably cut your dick off with her PC muscles if its for real.

BTW She's definitely hot for a British chick and curvy is the best.

Evan

My g/f looks better (as do many of the g/f's that have been posted on here by others).

This broad isn't ugly, but isn't good looking either; very average at best. Chunky, and has kind of a guy-ish face too.

Wow guys look at faces? If you don't like her face put a paper sack over it and stop being so picky:-)

Evan

Wow guys look at faces? If you don't like her face put a paper sack over it and stop being so picky:-)

Evan

WHo has ever used a paper sack honestly? Do they even still make paper sacks? It is the new millenium, step up and get plastic!

Warning: plastic bag may become unitenional choking hazard.

WHo has ever used a paper sack honestly? Do they even still make paper sacks? It is the new millenium, step up and get plastic!

Warning: plastic bag may become unitenional choking hazard.

I always get a sack when I buy a 40. It is required. FUCK PLASTIC.

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

200 a day I know doe a fact will give a SERIOUS vitamin defeshency, I have to say being a very sexual person...I can get off on command, I can get off without even touching myself, mind over matter! Now when you get a guy involved they make it more intense, hence getting off more than if I just forced myself to. This is a true story...

Me and my ex went on a fuck-a-thon I came over 20 times in a few hours,

when I went to pee afterwords I came again. No Biggie just aftershocks I thought! Well days later and I am still nuttin all over myself every time I pee wiping made me almost fall off the damn tolit. Well all my friends are like thats cool, fuck it blah blah fuckin blah.. Finally like a week later I relucktently went on to the ER, after explaining my unusual problem to the Dr. I find out this happens quite often when women cum excessivly, when a woman cums she looses most of the vitamens aparently. Sure enough I take my vits now. Not that I need to worry these days, grandparents get more action than me,lol!

Anyways the point bein this article is believeable for the fact she can get off to pratically nothing, I too enjoy that one, I dont use it but its there. But I SERIOUSLY doubt she does it every day, thats jus retarded! It only comes in handy when you cant get no dick, or want to tease the shit outta some guy.

excuse my spellin 2nite!

XoXo