Indoor Soccer Anyone?

Chrome

I am putting a team together again for an up coming session at sports ohio. It will start the week of jan 11, i have to have the registration in by jan 2. It will be a division 4, mens open. so the age range is from 18-? The nights will be Tues, or Thurs. the cost will be between 50-75 per person depending on how many players i get. Pm me if you are interested.

I play on an indoor team now and for those of you that haven't played let me tell ya it is a whole different beast than outdoor soccer!!

Oh and 30 and over guys do not want to play with the 18 year olds they will make you look bad fast!!

I play on an indoor team now and for those of you that haven't played let me tell ya it is a whole different beast than outdoor soccer!!

Oh and 30 and over guys do not want to play with the 18 year olds they will make you look bad fast!!

agreed i was the oldest on my team at 25 and we played a team of 18 and 19 year olds that ran freaking circles around us.