20 ft I/O boat ,mercruiser+open bow

jamesn69camaro

asking 2700 neg or may take a trade only thing i actualy want is a 96 up haley sportster 800 -1200 cc but ill listen to offers............. its a 20 ft centruy mustang cobra with a open bow seating newer trailor w-new tires well maintyained mercruiser 170hp 4cyl motor I/O set up 50mph max speed i was going to keep this till spring have a lil fun with it then sell it, but some wothless pussy broke in my house and stole my life savings.

• 2 weeks later...
"broke in my house and stole my life savings"

That's why you should keep your money in the bank. Then it gains interest too, and is federally insured.

Regardless, what year is the boat. Condition, etc.

i had some insureance company after my money cuz a stripper let her bf wreck a car she bought from me and they didnt tear my 30 day tags up when they got it home TRSUT NO ONE especialy strippers and i have a safe deposit box now but b4 i was told by a girl at the bank it was 50 a month its only 50 a year for one ..yet 2 more instances woman can and will ruin ur life lol back to the boat its a 1986 i think needs a new zipper on the one cover and one or 2 of the seats have cracks in the material stating other than that its in great shape prop has minor wear but there cheap if u want to reach top speed now it should get to 45mph or more i think i meantioed i have a amp and mp3 cd player with remote to go with it

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...